Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hey Devs

Brittaany_Banks
04.10.2013 , 12:44 PM | #1
If you are going to change KP so that you can not run through the cantina enemies THEN PUT IT IN THE PATCH NOTES!
I don't care who you are. I don't care if you are male, or female, black, or white, gay, or straight, religious, or non-religious, old or young. I care about 3 things. Can you tank properly? Can you DPS properly? Can you heal properly?

mikebevo
04.10.2013 , 01:57 PM | #2
They also seemed to have made it a little more difficult to stealth skip solo CtS. Still did it, but got spotted twice even with sneak up. So ended up having to kill two extra groups, which is somewhat a pain as a sawbones without being able to get a CC off because the droids are throwing me around.

Brittaany_Banks
04.10.2013 , 02:54 PM | #3
I don't have a problem with them changing stuff like that, but let us know you changed it is all I'm asking.
I don't care who you are. I don't care if you are male, or female, black, or white, gay, or straight, religious, or non-religious, old or young. I care about 3 things. Can you tank properly? Can you DPS properly? Can you heal properly?

mikebevo
04.10.2013 , 03:13 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Brittaany_Banks View Post
I don't have a problem with them changing stuff like that, but let us know you changed it is all I'm asking.
Same here. I have any problem with them changing anything, especially stuff like skipping mobs, but it would be nice to know up front. I actually agree with making CtS where it is not soloable, I am being selfish everytime I solo it, but I can't help it because it is so much easier and faster just to solo it.