Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Chain stunning - Are you serious Bioware?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Chain stunning - Are you serious Bioware?

Infalliable
12.21.2011 , 07:53 AM | #11
In regards to pvp, chain stunning really isn't possible. No class has a unbreakable stun that lasts more than a few seconds and they have long cooldowns. No class has an abundance of them. I can't think of one off hand that has more than 1.

The only way to be chain stunned is against multiple foes, when you're going to loose anyway.

slipperydamarus
12.21.2011 , 07:57 AM | #12
A shadow can stun you twice for 4 seconds each every 2 mins

Brewski
12.21.2011 , 08:06 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
I like hyperbole too.
"Me too! I think hyperbole is the greatest thing in the history of all space and time!"

Zaodon
12.21.2011 , 08:42 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Brewski View Post
"Me too! I think hyperbole is the greatest thing in the history of all space and time!"
Hyperbole ain't like dustin' crops, boy! Without precise explanations we could fly right through an argument, or bounce too close to a forum mod and that'd end your trip real quick, wouldn't it.

gloryhunterprime
12.21.2011 , 09:24 AM | #15
My real complaint is that a full stun does no set off your resolve meter, and that the cooldown of the break free is not refreshed on death ( which might be a useful PvP only feature). If you manage to live through a full stun ( 2 seconds of no movement control or ability usage) you can the be stunned again for another 2 seconds immediately following that with no DR. So you basically are screwed if you have not already built up some resolve. The worst is to try and engage a shadow to get stunned -> break free -> stunned (full duration) and then be forced to watch as the other dude gets to beat you to half health.

Faolon
12.21.2011 , 09:30 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by JediMasterRyanW View Post
Isn't there a Resolve meter that fills up when you're CCed until you become immune? There was in beta.

Yeah, right now, nobody lives long enough for resolve to matter.

You're essentially CC'd until you die.
"I will show you things... wonderful, terrible things."