Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

You're asking a whole lot for a crystal

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community
You're asking a whole lot for a crystal

Jossajus
04.08.2013 , 02:39 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by hazzingharry View Post
So they do have a reason for charging such a high price for the black-white crystals.
Its not like all the people on the server want to rip you off. Or maybe they do on your server
Exactly. If I found one I'd sell it in a heart beat. I know it looks cool, but so does 1.5 million credits winking at me every time I open my inventory.

mrsrachelm
04.08.2013 , 09:03 AM | #12
I wouldn't bother spending that much for the crystal. It ceases being so "rare" once you start seeing everyone running around with them because of the "Oooo, it's so rare, I must have it" sheeple mentality. I guess it's fine if you've played the game so long and are so flithy rich you have nothing better to do with your credits...like some rich guy in RL buying a 24 gold plated toilet or something.

hazzingharry
04.08.2013 , 04:40 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by mrsrachelm View Post
I wouldn't bother spending that much for the crystal. It ceases being so "rare" once you start seeing everyone running around with them because of the "Oooo, it's so rare, I must have it" sheeple mentality. I guess it's fine if you've played the game so long and are so flithy rich you have nothing better to do with your credits...like some rich guy in RL buying a 24 gold plated toilet or something.
Yeh, and also, if you don't have the money to buy one and you start to save up for it, if it IS so expensive then by the time you get halfway you'll have found an interest in another thing and give up saving for the crystal

CaptRavenous
04.09.2013 , 01:35 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Jensaari View Post
You gotta come up with more reasonable prices.....
They "gotta"?

Or else.......what?
THE GREYWALKER CONCLAVE- Master Zarchon Greywalker
HOUSE OF XARDOX - Darth Xardox

BEGEREN COLONY ROLE PLAY SERVER - west coast

hazzingharry
04.09.2013 , 03:03 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by CaptRavenous View Post
They "gotta"?

Or else.......what?
They dont really have to lower the prices because they wanna make as much money as possible.
And they're not stupid, they know that everybody wants one and that the crystals are rare so they're going to increase the price to whatever they want.

Jossajus
04.09.2013 , 03:27 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by CaptRavenous View Post
They "gotta"?

Or else.......what?
I lol'd so hard at this.

But seriously, the white/black crystals are so expensive for a reason. They are arguably the MOST rare color crystals in the game, and they look damn cool to boot. I've drooled over one several times in the "preview" window, before coming to my senses and realized how many dailies I had had to run in order to get the credits to buy it off the GTN. Plus the expac was coming out and I didn't want to clear out my credits for a crystal that would probably be overshadowed by new gear soon enough.
"When you're happy, you enjoy the music. When you're sad, you understand the lyrics." - Frank Ocean

Solo-Jo
04.09.2013 , 03:44 AM | #17
OP what server are you on? If your on Jedi Covent then i have one in my jedi's cargo that I havent done anything with yet. I sell it to you for way less just give me a quote or I will take trades for other items

Cerio
04.20.2013 , 04:07 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Solo-Jo View Post
OP what server are you on? If your on Jedi Covent then i have one in my jedi's cargo that I havent done anything with yet. I sell it to you for way less just give me a quote or I will take trades for other items
You have the Hawkeye? If so I'll buy it off of ya.
Server: Jedi Covenant
Starcrusher - 55 Jugg Starrazer - 55 Sent Mal'inda - 55 Marauder
Ammut - 55 Sorc Alcyone - 55 Sage Xa'phan - 48 Assassin
Minkah - 55 Merc Sacmis - 55 Sniper Starcat - 55 Gunslinger

Dasgruberg
04.21.2013 , 02:40 AM | #19
atm im trying to get the Revan mask, and belive me, ill have to pay 3+ million for it, and im prepared to do so because its probably the most rare item in the game and the most iconic. It doesnt give me anything but esthetic pleasure.
Maekor - 55 Juggernaut
Andrine - 55 shadow
Kintara - 55 Powertech
Zaekor - 55 Sniper

chimex
04.21.2013 , 05:50 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Jensaari View Post
Players are charging the hell out of these White-Black Crystals, by the time I'll come up with the credits I'll be at lvl 50 and would have no use for it. You gotta come up with more reasonable prices than over a million for a lvl 10 item guys.
People have been selling these for over a mil creds!!! AAAwww man, I've been RE:ing them for mats!!
The Progenitor (RP): Shazmi:<Crimson Moon>