Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Slicing Skill help

Tornald
04.06.2013 , 12:10 PM | #1
My bounty hunter has the Slicing Skill, but I maybe missing items on Hutta because I have found nothing to slice on plant. The next planet is Balmorra, but all the slicing items I have found are all level 50 - 55 and mu current skill level is 8/400. How do I get my slicing skill above 8?
To all the rogues I have known, all the traders out of the sight of the law, to my friends and enemies both, I thank you all for this opportunity

Tatile
04.06.2013 , 12:30 PM | #2
You're on Hutta and your next planet is Balmorra? What happened to Dromund Kaas?

Also, because it's a starting planet, there are no crew skill nodes, because you can only get them at level 10. You can send your companion out to do the missions to level your skill up from the Crew Skill window.

Gidrea
04.08.2013 , 12:44 PM | #3
Go back to Droumund Kass and click on every slicing node you see. Spend an hour, it'll be worth it. You can send out your companion, but that costs credits and takes longer.
Gidrea / Sallah / Stärry / Randava / Lexä / Buttercup / Fraidy Cat - The Harbinger
Shock and Jawa / Full Metal Jawa - The family you choose, not the one your parents stuck you with! Join us and be a Jawa!