Sith Armor

DMCian

I would drop 1,440 cartel coins on that the second that showed up on the Cartel Market. I've wanted that very same armor since the first moments of seeing it in the trailers.

Please not CE VIP

And hell id purchase it for 5000 CC

This keeps getting requested. Could we please see something from the Dev team about it.

After a while it just seems like beating a dead horse as the next pack get released with a bunch of outfits nobody wanted or requested, it seems like the Cartel market people are not reading the forums in the slightest.

You guys know the reason why that the cinematic sith armor isn't out yet right?

Because people complain of reskins, and the sith armor, if u look at the Real Life version of it, and compare it to the Valiant Jedi set.

They are the same graphically.

There are only few KEY differences from the Sith Armor, and the Valiant Jedi set. Spikes on the Gauntlets, Chestplate design is different. There is a mask, and the set is black.

Thats right, the Leggings and Boots are 100% same.

• 2 weeks later...
You guys know the reason why that the cinematic sith armor isn't out yet right?

Because people complain of reskins, and the sith armor, if u look at the Real Life version of it, and compare it to the Valiant Jedi set.

They are the same graphically.

There are only few KEY differences from the Sith Armor, and the Valiant Jedi set. Spikes on the Gauntlets, Chestplate design is different. There is a mask, and the set is black.

Thats right, the Leggings and Boots are 100% same.

No because they also have a hood that is over the mask

I still don't understand the idiocy of not making this set. 1,440 CC is nothing for something like this for my Marauder! Do it. Now!

Mhm, those armors in the trailer blow all of the current stuff that we have out of the waters. Big time.

I know this is not about the Malgus Armour but...

Now we Have a Darth Malgus like Armor in the CM(Sith Raider Armor in English?) but why it hasn't a Cape like malgus have ?

It's meant to be the armor from the character create screen for the Sith Warrior so that other classes could get it or even for companions.