Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

List of Missing or Bugged Codex entries from all Planets(Imperium)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
List of Missing or Bugged Codex entries from all Planets(Imperium)

Voriof
09.26.2012 , 05:21 PM | #231
Mutated Colicoid - the path that led up to this area seems to have been blocked off. Rather than fix the graphic errors, they just sealed it over with rock. The area looks different now. The only way for a non Inquisitor to get the entry seems to be tagging along with someone on the class quest.

And when you do that, taking the exit no longer takes you to the upper plateau (and then you take the one-way ramp down). Instead, the screen resets and you reappear at the starting entrance. No chance of seeing the target critters.

TheIronMonkey
09.28.2012 , 09:36 AM | #232
I play both side toons, so I am not 100% sure, but I seem to remember the last time I went to get this I did find the path to be closed. But them, if you head up to the top right corner on the regular path, they have added Colicoids right outside the entrance to the mission and they gave me the codex. So now is actually easier, you just walk up to the top right area and kill the colicoid guards.
I don't know if this is a Sith thing, but at the beginning of every game conversation my first thought is "You are so dead"...

Crimsonconsular
12.03.2012 , 11:05 PM | #233
Almost a year after release and all this codex bugs are still present. Please fix them !

RevansSoul
01.06.2013 , 05:24 PM | #234
Yep, codex bugs still rampant. Thought by now it'd be fixed so I could start finishing my codex, but third planet on the list and already I have a missing one, "Master of the Burning Way" on Belsavis.

Edit: add "Liberator of Corellia" to that.

AshlaBoga
01.10.2013 , 05:56 AM | #235
The ones that really bug me are:

1. Imperial Scholar (Korriban)
2. Conqueror of Balmorra
3. Primeval Explorer (Tatooine)
4. Champion of House Thul (Alderaan)
5. Scorcher of Worlds (Taris)
6.Venomous (Quesh)
7. of the Bane Brigade (Hoth)
8. Jailbreaker (Belsavis)
9. Ambassador of the Empire (Voss)
10. Conqueror of Corellia

We can haz fix?
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

TheFuzzyFunk
02.03.2013 , 05:18 PM | #236
Hello everyone, i have posted a thread about this in customer support to try and get it more awareness as i dont feel that this part of the forum is even looked at by moderators/staff, would welcome your input and help in keeping the thread active thanks!

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=593880

psytces
02.16.2013 , 02:26 AM | #237
Quote: Originally Posted by TheFuzzyFunk View Post
Hello everyone, i have posted a thread about this in customer support to try and get it more awareness as i dont feel that this part of the forum is even looked at by moderators/staff, would welcome your input and help in keeping the thread active thanks!

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=593880

When I try to see this page I get this:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
psytces, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Was this page deleted or locked??
Thanks!

Keltuzet
03.04.2013 , 05:00 AM | #238
we hope codex entries be fixed in 2.0
please welcome your input and help in keeping the thread active in PTS server forum
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=606925

Mentaxus
03.05.2013 , 01:34 PM | #239
Is this list still being maintained and updated?

Farlo
04.07.2013 , 06:07 AM | #240
Doesn't look like they've made any attempt to fix the Codex bugs, but judging from the new "Legacy Achievements" system they're planning to implement in 2.0, I'm guessing they'll either tidy up the old Codex, or just get rid of it completely and port over our existing unlocks into the new system.

Info is on the main news page of course, but here's the link anywho: http://www.swtor.com/info/news/blog/20130403

Guess we'll find out later in the week. *Fingers crossed*
| Embers of Creation |
"Gar aruetyc jetiise lise nau'ur ca ti jetii'kade, a'a'denla Siite hibira atiniir darasuum." - "You traitorous Jedi can light up the night with your lightsabers, but the vengeful Sith learn to endure forever."