Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Toxicsox
04.03.2013 , 10:26 PM | #4891
Quote: Originally Posted by ChuangTzu View Post
Some ppl have accepted it, there are 843 who publicly don't accept it. There are many more who would if they knew about the petition.
Mate, if have put my name on that petition, but there is accepting it being in reality where you know the chances of that changing anything are slim but still hopeful, and there is closing your eyes sticking your fingers in your ears thinking they are going to change their minds if you wish real hard.
After all the rage on the forums about this topic doesn't even rate a response from those in charge, I would at least like a little information so i can plan accordingly. I'm sorry if this upsets you, I would love to be able to stay at 30ms, but I would also love to never have to work again but get buckets of money each week, eat what ever food I want without putting on weight and a bra that can manage to hold my ***** in place while I run. I am though, a realist.
Toknchik Legacy

jackdaley
04.03.2013 , 10:36 PM | #4892
Quote: Originally Posted by WizardsDestiny View Post
Why would I not be surprised?
Because it would be suprising to see EAWARE hold onto the apac servers..

haha but you and I both know that's just not going to happen ..

Goodbye low ping and Hello healthy population

Elysiah
04.03.2013 , 10:40 PM | #4893
Well we'll still have our servers and BW does have a site in Ireland!
So are you going to quit when you realize your petition was for nothing ?

jackdaley
04.03.2013 , 10:43 PM | #4894
Quote: Originally Posted by Toxicsox View Post
Mate, if have put my name on that petition, but there is accepting it being in reality where you know the chances of that changing anything are slim but still hopeful, and there is closing your eyes sticking your fingers in your ears thinking they are going to change their minds if you wish real hard.
After all the rage on the forums about this topic doesn't even rate a response from those in charge, I would at least like a little information so i can plan accordingly. I'm sorry if this upsets you, I would love to be able to stay at 30ms, but I would also love to never have to work again but get buckets of money each week, eat what ever food I want without putting on weight and a bra that can manage to hold my ***** in place while I run. I am though, a realist.
Don't bother..

If a gaming company like Blizzard or ArenaNet pissed in a cup they would cheer and boast how it taste like wine.

If Bioware gave them water, they would mutter and gossip about how queer it tastes.

My point being you can't reason with fanboys/haters and people who think Ping is more important than population, because honestly anyone who thinks like that sorry but I would have to peg their IQ at about 65.

Elysiah
04.03.2013 , 10:45 PM | #4895
I can see we have gotten u really riled up jacsiah, you have gone from trying to be the voice of reason to pure trolling as u get more and more upset. At least it gives me a good laugh, what's next, a petition against our petition? Lol!
Jacsiah? Who is that? I think you meant Elysiah? Still going back to that, lol I don't care enough about this game to make two accounts to post on a forum buddy.

Oh I'm far from upset and seeing as you labeled me the voice of reason il agree. I'm for the logical side of this argument.
And I am not trolling sorry.

jackdaley
04.03.2013 , 11:12 PM | #4896
Quote: Originally Posted by Elysiah View Post
Jacsiah? Who is that? I think you meant Elysiah? Still going back to that, lol I don't care enough about this game to make two accounts to post on a forum buddy.

Oh I'm far from upset and seeing as you labeled me the voice of reason il agree. I'm for the logical side of this argument.
And I am not trolling sorry.
Lol jacsiah? hurr g1

and they call us trolls!

They so zany!
R.I.P APAC SERVERS!
Lolapacumad - Marauder - Master Dead'Nala
Roflpetitions - Assassin - Deadborra
Servergathering-lol - Commando - Gav DeadnGone

darthnish
04.03.2013 , 11:52 PM | #4897
see that would be a pointless and unnecessary invention , no man would ever invent such a thing.

ChuangTzu
04.04.2013 , 12:09 AM | #4898
Did u read my whole reply? Obviously not! I am fully aware that the petition is unlikely to have any effect at all but that does not mean that I have to give up trying and turn into the likes of Jacsiah. I have even prepare for the merger by reserving my various toon's names on the Harbinger. But i will continue to campaign for them to change their decision until it finally happens.
"Words are for conveying ideas, but when the ideas are understood, you forget the words. How I would love to talk to someone who's forgotten all the words!" Chuang Tzu

Toxicsox
04.04.2013 , 01:17 AM | #4899
Quote: Originally Posted by darthnish View Post
see that would be a pointless and unnecessary invention , no man would ever invent such a thing.
Yes, I do not hold my breath waiting for such a thing. Would be nice not to hit myself in the face when I run though.
Toknchik Legacy

darthnish
04.04.2013 , 02:12 AM | #4900
Yes, I do not hold my breath waiting for such a thing. Would be nice not to hit myself in the face when I run though.
you could get someone to hold them for you, while you run.