Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Jonnara
04.03.2013 , 05:36 PM | #4881
How long now before we can transfer off to the US servers?

There is a lot of gear i want to bring to my new toons on the Harbinger
Proud Member of the Master Dead'Nada Server

Jonnara
04.03.2013 , 06:30 PM | #4882
http://i.huffpost.com/gen/1056570/th...HOTO-570.jpg?6

They maybe able to play pong on that but launching nukes......
Proud Member of the Master Dead'Nada Server

Toxicsox
04.03.2013 , 07:43 PM | #4883
It's really great that you have time to respond to talk about sparkle powder, legacy achievements and color crystals, how about you take a few seconds to give the APAC servers some words on what/when you are closing our servers. People have accepted the fact you are going to shut us down, as you can clearly see by the posts on this forum, now the question we are left with is when! You have said you are closing APAC and after the outcry you told us we get to choose which server we will be moved to (thanks for the heads up on that one btw) how about you give us a time frame now so we can sort ourselves out around that.
If you don't know when you are doing this tell us! Use PR talk like "we are working out the best way to implement our plan of server merges and currently have no estimated time we can give you."
Any response is better than silence.
I can't speak for everyone but personally I feel like SWTOR's unwanted step child sent away to boarding school to be kept out of the way. We get ignored, but get told that you are listening to our problems, you come up with solutions that we are told is what we asked for, but really its just what is convenient for you. We get ignored over the American players because we are just not as important as them.
Toknchik Legacy

ChuangTzu
04.03.2013 , 08:47 PM | #4884
Quote: Originally Posted by Toxicsox View Post
It's really great that you have time to respond to talk about sparkle powder, legacy achievements and color crystals, how about you take a few seconds to give the APAC servers some words on what/when you are closing our servers. People have accepted the fact you are going to shut us down, as you can clearly see by the posts on this forum, now the question we are left with is when! You have said you are closing APAC and after the outcry you told us we get to choose which server we will be moved to (thanks for the heads up on that one btw) how about you give us a time frame now so we can sort ourselves out around that.
If you don't know when you are doing this tell us! Use PR talk like "we are working out the best way to implement our plan of server merges and currently have no estimated time we can give you."
Any response is better than silence.
I can't speak for everyone but personally I feel like SWTOR's unwanted step child sent away to boarding school to be kept out of the way. We get ignored, but get told that you are listening to our problems, you come up with solutions that we are told is what we asked for, but really its just what is convenient for you. We get ignored over the American players because we are just not as important as them.
Some ppl have accepted it, there are 843 who publicly don't accept it. There are many more who would if they knew about the petition. There is also a server event this Sunday 5 pm AEDT to protest it.

Will it work? Probably not. EA are well known for not listening to its customers. But we are willing to fight the decision until the end.
"Words are for conveying ideas, but when the ideas are understood, you forget the words. How I would love to talk to someone who's forgotten all the words!" Chuang Tzu

Elysiah
04.03.2013 , 08:49 PM | #4885
Quote: Originally Posted by ChuangTzu View Post
Well we'll still have our servers and BW does have a site in Ireland!
Wrong, our servers are soon to be gone. Thank god

ChuangTzu
04.03.2013 , 08:58 PM | #4886
Quote: Originally Posted by Elysiah View Post
I can see we have gotten u really riled up jacsiah, you have gone from trying to be the voice of reason to pure trolling as u get more and more upset. At least it gives me a good laugh, what's next, a petition against our petition? Lol!
"Words are for conveying ideas, but when the ideas are understood, you forget the words. How I would love to talk to someone who's forgotten all the words!" Chuang Tzu

jackdaley
04.03.2013 , 09:36 PM | #4887
Some ppl have accepted it, there are 843 who publicly don't accept it. There are many more who would if they knew about the petition. There is also a server event this Sunday 5 pm AEDT to protest it.

Will it work? Probably not. EA are well known for not listening to its customers. But we are willing to fight the decision until the end.
Your resistance only makes me LOL harder!

XXFEZXX
04.03.2013 , 09:39 PM | #4888
GAZI
CPU: I7 3770 CORE @ 3.9MHz (CONSTANT)
CPU COOLER: THERMALTAKE 3.0 WATER COOLER
GPU: GTX TITAN CORE @ 1098MHz

jackdaley
04.03.2013 , 09:45 PM | #4889
Quote: Originally Posted by Elysiah View Post
Praise Jesus!

WizardsDestiny
04.03.2013 , 10:22 PM | #4890
I can see we have gotten u really riled up jacsiah, you have gone from trying to be the voice of reason to pure trolling as u get more and more upset. At least it gives me a good laugh, what's next, a petition against our petition? Lol!
Why would I not be surprised?
There is only Power, and those too weak to seek it.