Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Companion Dialogue Location Index

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
The Companion Dialogue Location Index

iamthehoyden
02.16.2013 , 12:32 PM | #191
Alrighty, updates in for Vette (yet again), Yuun, M1-4X, and Elara Dorne.
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box

ekimmak
03.13.2013 , 11:38 PM | #192
Here's a few more for the collection.

Alderan
Spoiler

Balmorra
Spoiler

Belsavis
Spoiler

Voss
Spoiler

I'll get back here later and see if I can put down co-ordinates, or at least a rough estimate of where I found them. Edit: Done.
Best way to end Smuggler Act 1 is
Spoiler

You can't make up stuff like that.

iamthehoyden
03.15.2013 , 12:07 PM | #193
Awesome, thank you very much!! I've added the updates to T7 and Risha.
---------------

DarthGile
03.18.2013 , 12:14 PM | #194
Thank you very much for this thread. So far I see all the ones I knew about... and most I didn't know. Don't think I heard a single banter from Scourge in Belsavis.. After viewing this thread, I went back to Belsavis with him and, BAM.. some pretty cool banters.

Thanks again!

kabeone
03.18.2013 , 12:28 PM | #195
I put this up on one of my tumblrs, but I forgot to add this here.
Lord Scourge, Ilum, Near the Jedi Temple player(589,-6) cursor(585,-175)

Spoiler

I already thought he had a sense of humor, after that comment I'm convinced.

ekimmak
03.19.2013 , 04:53 PM | #196
More comments. Double XP weekend got me to play on my alts a bit, and here's the results.

Corellia
Spoiler

Taris
Spoiler

I also found a few comments by kaliyo, but hers aren't very well explained, and can't tell if they've been listed or not.

Edit: More Risha!

Voss
Spoiler
Spoiler

iamthehoyden
03.27.2013 , 11:26 AM | #197
Thank you for the updates to Scourge, Risha, Mako, and Jaesa! Sorry it took so long to input them
---------------

SilentKitty
03.29.2013 , 08:33 AM | #198
Hope ppl will be kind enough to update this with companion dialogue locations once Makeb hits.

If that is the only interaction we are having with our companions it will be very important for me. Pre-ordered but I will wait with the lvl:ing a bit until I know what it looks like. If there are certain areas in which companions are more likely to talk or if you have to snail-walk across the entire planet to hear something from them. Just remember how difficult I found it to get anything out of Malavi but Vette kept chirping all the time. I will come by here to see if anyone got pointers for those who wants to hear from their comps.

ekimmak
04.03.2013 , 07:13 PM | #199
I think (or maybe I'm confusing your posts with someone elses) you're a really big Vector fan, right? So why didn't you list his two lines in the alderann mission? Is it because you expect everyone to have him out for them? Or didn't hear them?

Alderann
Spoiler
Spoiler

iamthehoyden
04.04.2013 , 08:21 AM | #200
Quote: Originally Posted by ekimmak View Post
I think (or maybe I'm confusing your posts with someone elses) you're a really big Vector fan, right? So why didn't you list his two lines in the alderann mission? Is it because you expect everyone to have him out for them? Or didn't hear them?
I like Vector a lot, he's not my favorite companion, but he's up there. Sometimes I don't have a line because I'm short on time and didn't pause and record it, and sometimes I didn't have a companion out. In this instance, however, I'm pretty sure that you had to have him out for these missions so you'd be pretty much guaranteed of hearing them. I could be wrong. At any rate, they're added.
---------------