Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Level 55 entry date

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

_DarkTemplar_
04.03.2013 , 08:13 AM | #1
Anybody knows if level 55 will be in effect once 2.0 will be live, on 9th of April or after 14th ? I have the expansion but not with 5 "early days" and was curious to know if i can start leveling after 9th of April.

LadyVix
04.03.2013 , 08:25 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by _DarkTemplar_ View Post
Anybody knows if level 55 will be in effect once 2.0 will be live, on 9th of April or after 14th ? I have the expansion but not with 5 "early days" and was curious to know if i can start leveling after 9th of April.
No, you won't be able to level past level 50 until the 14th.
Free Character transfer! Click ====> http://www.swtor.com/r/8lY8m5

Apeth
04.03.2013 , 08:25 AM | #3
Pre order with early access 9th. Everyone else who buys expansion 14th.
Jeracho/Jera-cho/Ezekeol ' Triumvirate of the Grey'- Masters of Light and Dark, Darths of the Sith Empire. Memeber of the Apostles of the Force - Red Eclipse.

Zsavooz
04.03.2013 , 08:26 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by LadyVix View Post
No, you won't be able to level past level 50 until the 14th.
then what't the point of early access?

Lord_Huxley
04.03.2013 , 08:31 AM | #5
You can level to 55 with the early access. The OP said that he doesn't have the early access so he will not be able to level to 55 until the 14th.

LadyVix
04.03.2013 , 08:32 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Zsavooz View Post
The OP clearly stated that they DON'T have early access, thus, in his case, the earliest he can level past 50 will be on the 14th. For those of us who did pre-purchase the expansion prior to Jan 7th, we will be able to move forward on the 9th, and probably be at 55 by the 14th.
Free Character transfer! Click ====> http://www.swtor.com/r/8lY8m5

MillionsKNives
04.03.2013 , 08:32 AM | #7
People with early access can start leveling on the 9th. People without will be able to start on the 14th.

Mara_Zyras
04.03.2013 , 08:33 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Lord_Huxley View Post
You can level to 55 with the early access. The OP said that he doesn't have the early access so he will not be able to level to 55 until the 14th.
This ^

Early access comes with Makeb pre-order and level 55 also comes with Makeb...you do the math

Zsavooz
04.03.2013 , 08:34 AM | #9
ok, got it. I thought so, just was derailed by the other comment.

bbare
04.03.2013 , 08:37 AM | #10
People who get the early access will be able to lvl to 55 on the 9th. People who didn't will have to wait until the 14th. I'll explain it as best as I can:

There are two "updates" that are associated with 2.0

1. The game update

2. The expansion pack.

The game update will include the new skills, skill trees, stat formulas, crafting tier, etc...

The expansion pack includes the additional 5 levels and access to Makeb. By De Facto, it will also include the new operations, HM FP's, and dailies, because those require a higher level.

If you pre-ordered on time, you will have access to both the game update and the expansion pack on the 9th. If you pre-ordered "late" you will have access to the game update on the 9th, but you won't have access to the expansion till the 14th. If you aren't even purchasing the expansion, you will have access to the game update on the 9th, but not the expansion pack until you buy it.
The Vanity Legacy