Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Display Name Only Log In Now Live

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

revansowns
04.02.2013 , 05:35 PM | #31
Bioware: "We are altering account security, pray we do not alter it any furthur.
The Darkslayer Legacy
Zhendai - Level 55 Jedi Guardian Valixe - Level 52 Sith Sorcerer Omin'it - Level 52 Sniper Valiantes - Level 50 Commando Thondurr - Level 50 Jedi Shadow Ikorath - Level 50 Sith Marauder Araxxo - Level 13 Powertech Tegldef -Level 36 Scoundrel

KidRaid
04.02.2013 , 06:08 PM | #32
Ok I will try and say this nicely.

I dont mind login in with my nickname . However the whole one time email thing is really annoying. Because of my provider an the way I am set up every time I start my computer I get an new IP adress, This means that EVRY time I log in I need to get a new one time password. Before I just had to answer questions for wich I knew the answer. Now it is : 1. Login 2 WAIT for password. 3. copy paste the password.

So while I admire the effort to improve things I would qualify this as a big pain in the lower back.

Regards
Quote: Originally Posted by Elyree View Post
Basic tenet of economics: Something is worth what someone else is willing to pay for it. Not more, not less.

dhomework
04.02.2013 , 06:39 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by Phillip_BW View Post
The link to Origin hasn't changed at all - there is a promotion happening across some other EA games that you must have hit the criteria for, which meant that you have been sent the pet. I'm jealous, I don't have the pet myself!

This question (and others) are covered in my post from a couple of weeks ago: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=612230

The game crashing bugs are covered in other threads - please keep this thread specific to the authentication changes.
Those other threads cannot be found by anyone so every time you guys screw this up for everyone in the world, it will go on every thread possible.

PizzaDaHut
04.02.2013 , 07:31 PM | #34
THANKS A LOT BIOWARE FOR DESTROYING THE GAME ONCE AGAIN

Cannot log in

I have used display name, enter the correct PW, use my security key, and I get the startup screen before character selection, and then crash to desktop.

Forget this - I have been a sub since launch, time to cancel unless this is fixed VERY soon.

sithlordki
04.02.2013 , 07:46 PM | #35
bIOWARE THE UPDATING LAUNCH SCREEN KEEPS CLOSING ICON CAN YOU FIX IT

-Wes-
04.02.2013 , 07:58 PM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by wateer View Post
*** help us out here.
LOL, sorry wateer! I was just trying to provide additional information, not diminish the significance of the issue.
\~~~~~The von Theissenburg Legacy~~~~~/

-Wes-
04.02.2013 , 07:58 PM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by KidRaid View Post
Ok I will try and say this nicely.

I dont mind login in with my nickname . However the whole one time email thing is really annoying. Because of my provider an the way I am set up every time I start my computer I get an new IP adress, This means that EVRY time I log in I need to get a new one time password. Before I just had to answer questions for wich I knew the answer. Now it is : 1. Login 2 WAIT for password. 3. copy paste the password.

So while I admire the effort to improve things I would qualify this as a big pain in the lower back.

Regards
I'll second this, a second time. KidRaid, you did an excellent job of saying it nicely!
\~~~~~The von Theissenburg Legacy~~~~~/

wateer
04.02.2013 , 08:07 PM | #38
So can anyone play yet?

Burd-Ferrier
04.02.2013 , 08:15 PM | #39
This has been said previously, but I'm also getting booted at startup screen. Boop! Back to desktop with no message indicating why.

-Slaughterhouse-
04.02.2013 , 08:57 PM | #40
i am getting running multiple instances error, then it closes the login box, and i can't do anything about it
Join Dark Ops
Blastfield - Dark Ops - Guildmaster
The Harbinger Server - Sith - PVE
http://darkops.enjin.com