Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

!!!Spoiler Alert!!!! Revans Final Battle ?

Porkish
03.31.2013 , 04:20 PM | #21
http://www.cad-comic.com/cad/20080502

this is what most of you guys remind me of.......

guy #1) HEY THE SKY IS BLUE! you) nahhhh it's more of an aquamarine hue with a hint of lavender.

luthervan
04.02.2013 , 12:52 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by jedimasterjac View Post
I'll just list my issues quickly, okay? I don't want to be mean. (Hey community, I'm back! )

Spoiler

Guys, why do you even love Revan? He wasn't a good Jedi, Sith, or grey! Get over him, move on. This game isn't The Revan Republic, it's the Old Republic, it's supposed to be about your story.
I ment a group of players not npcs

WillCaedes
04.02.2013 , 01:01 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Osskask View Post
The answer to everything is 32
Last time I checked my handy dandy eight ball it was 22. Damned thing must be busted now. :/
Patch 2.7.1 - We're more concerned about getting the latest greatest Cartel Cash Market item out, then making sure our servers are adequately stable for gameplay. You might be lagging folks, but look! A Black varayactly and a reskinned armor coming soon!

WillCaedes
04.02.2013 , 01:17 AM | #24
Double post -_-
Patch 2.7.1 - We're more concerned about getting the latest greatest Cartel Cash Market item out, then making sure our servers are adequately stable for gameplay. You might be lagging folks, but look! A Black varayactly and a reskinned armor coming soon!

jasonthelamb
04.02.2013 , 08:52 AM | #25
Spoiler alert: Revan doesn't die.

Do you guys think that Revan is really a level 30 fighter? I wouldn't be surprised if he comes back after a few expansions as a "final" boss operation guy.

Chickensevil
04.02.2013 , 12:51 PM | #26
First of all About Revan I will forgo the spoiler tags here only because people have already ruined it above. He is definately not dead. They changed it after players complained to high heaven that they killed Revan, so he gives his speech at the end and then disappears in a flash of light... you will notice he gets away with 1 health... so therefore... not dead.

Second the above posts about the emperor is not entirely correct. Super, Major, Hardcore spoiler about Makeb's story, absolutely do not click this link if you do not want to know... you have been warned:

Seriously... dont click this... ruins the entire makeb ending for the empire side... go away... stop reading...
Spoiler

Anyway, there you have it... Back on topic of Revan, I have a feeling they will be bringing him back soon enough. We are still working through the dread master story. BTW it is long known in Star Wars, that unless you seem them dead they can always come back... Boba Fett anyone?
Quote:
First man says to the second man: Why are you hitting your head against the wall over and over?
Second man responds: Because it feels so good when I stop
Zetliam - Empire - Bounty Hunter - Pot5
Armory

Kitru
04.02.2013 , 01:12 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by schnopsnosn View Post
Nope, not a beta-pic.
Was on live about a year ago
You can still get a "kill" on Darth Malgus if you burn him down before he swaps over to his "unkillable and using lightning" phase. Even though it was actually pretty *common* for players to actually kill Malgus rather than simply throw him down the chute in the months following release, the devs have actually stated that, no, Malgus *isn't* dead (even if you've got a screenshot of killing him), just like Revan isn't dead either (even if you've got a screenshot showing a kill).

There is an actual assigned canon to all of the story lines. Just because your personal experience might have differed doesn't mean that the "true" story is in sync with it. The canon story is that Revan and Malgus were defeated but not killed by the combined efforts of whoever (I'm still not even sure if, according to canon, the operations were completed by the Empire or the Republic strike forces).
Walls of Text? I *love* Walls of Text!
My New Class Idea
Shadow Class Rep - Suggest/Review Questions Here
Quote: Originally Posted by Fende View Post
Listen to Kitru. Kitru knows all.

jediharrsion
04.02.2013 , 05:47 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by river_of_Gem View Post
That doesn't mean he's death imo. I think he escaped or something like that since we didnt see his corpse
that's because he becomes one with the force