!!!Spoiler Alert!!!! Revans Final Battle ?

First of all About Revan I will forgo the spoiler tags here only because people have already ruined it above. He is definately not dead. They changed it after players complained to high heaven that they killed Revan, so he gives his speech at the end and then disappears in a flash of light... you will notice he gets away with 1 health... so therefore... not dead.

Second the above posts about the emperor is not entirely correct. Super, Major, Hardcore spoiler about Makeb's story, absolutely do not click this link if you do not want to know... you have been warned:

Seriously... dont click this... ruins the entire makeb ending for the empire side... go away... stop reading...

So the Senate at the end of the story gets on the Holoterminal and announces to the galaxy that the Emperor is in fact dead. This is also confirmed to be true by the guy who sent you to the planet in the first place (don't remember his name. He admits it was true, to which I responded which a "why were we not told, how dare you keep this from me". Anyway, yeah, it wasn't some "hand of the emperor or ghost or whatever. The Jedi Knight actually kills the emperor at the end of the story. Everything else was purely speculation as taken from minor hints given out when you combine the information from the Jedi Knight and the Sith Warrior story... But you can chalk that up to, the Jedi Knight ends with the feeling that you killed him. The Warrior was told that he wasn't dead, which makes sense, because it is better to keep the people in the dark about their leader so they don't revolt against you. How many times have we seen that happen in history...

Anyway, there you have it... Back on topic of Revan, I have a feeling they will be bringing him back soon enough. We are still working through the dread master story. BTW it is long known in Star Wars, that unless you seem them dead they can always come back... Boba Fett anyone?

Nope, not a beta-pic.

Was on live about a year ago :)

You can still get a "kill" on Darth Malgus if you burn him down before he swaps over to his "unkillable and using lightning" phase. Even though it was actually pretty *common* for players to actually kill Malgus rather than simply throw him down the chute in the months following release, the devs have actually stated that, no, Malgus *isn't* dead (even if you've got a screenshot of killing him), just like Revan isn't dead either (even if you've got a screenshot showing a kill).

There is an actual assigned canon to all of the story lines. Just because your personal experience might have differed doesn't mean that the "true" story is in sync with it. The canon story is that Revan and Malgus were defeated but not killed by the combined efforts of whoever (I'm still not even sure if, according to canon, the operations were completed by the Empire or the Republic strike forces).