Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Old school ranked vids

Commissar_Omega
03.31.2013 , 12:32 AM | #1
Was watching some old matches, and decided they were worth sharing again. They're pretty good fights.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhYpO71HyO0 Pkers vs Meow Mix
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7SJScwp3eY Pkers vs Casual
Komissar Omega
Pot5 - 50 Sith Sorcerer
Pkers

AngelofCain
03.31.2013 , 12:17 PM | #2
fun games those.
Hallow, ägronä, <Status unknown> -(Concealment Operative)
Elite Warlord (since1.2) // Warzone Annihilator

Schizo_Toast
03.31.2013 , 06:56 PM | #3
Do you have that Pkers vs ORW huttball where you guys won 6-5 with a super ballzy pass at the end?
B'larg Schizo, Marauder POT5
Blarg's guild adventures: ORW->RSU->ORW->Is Bad->Clutch->???

Commissar_Omega
03.31.2013 , 09:08 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Schizo_Toast View Post
Do you have that Pkers vs ORW huttball where you guys won 6-5 with a super ballzy pass at the end?
I don't think so, but I remember it. Was close.
Komissar Omega
Pot5 - 50 Sith Sorcerer
Pkers

MrFrezzer
04.01.2013 , 08:12 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Commissar_Omega View Post
Was watching some old matches, and decided they were worth sharing again. They're pretty good fights.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhYpO71HyO0 Pkers vs Meow Mix
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7SJScwp3eY Pkers vs Casual
Indeed a good watch!
Frezz

If we ever reach the point where every class thinks they are completely balanced and everything is great, I'll take the red pill and unplug from the matrix. - Greg Zoeller

Kreaz
04.02.2013 , 09:45 AM | #6
The good ole days ?
Ninjastyle-100-ShadowUrbân-90-GuardianKreaz-90-SorcererOwnzu-70-Juggernaut
www.youtube.com/tehkreaz

Polymerize
04.02.2013 , 11:31 PM | #7
Pkers vs Meow Mix

- How come the guys on the other team were not marked accordingly?

> Mark Jugg Tank because that is their main carrier. Keep the ball out of his hands at all costs.
> Mark Stealthers in order to make sure their positions are accounted for at all times.
> Mark PTs/Sins in order to negate their team's enemy pulls (stop fire pulls/pulls into the pit.)
> Mark Sorcs in order to allow your team's pullers to perform successful fire pulls.

- How come you were killing enemies while your team was running the ball to their side?

> No point in killing(not all situations apply); allows them to spawn ahead of your ball runner, allowing them to potentially hinder the score.

- At the end of the game when your team stalled, what to do?

> I would have my team set up for a double pull. It would be so sexy.

Many other things to discuss but I think this is a good start.

GJ holding mid but I think you could make some key additions to your gameplay to affect the game in a strong manner. Such as being aware and negating their pullers (friendly/enemy) and refraining from killing enemies while your team was running the ball forward.

Also, did you guys have a sin? I didn't notice because your team got ZERO fire pulls. That is bad.

AngelofCain
04.03.2013 , 05:54 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Polymerize View Post
Pkers vs Meow Mix

> Mark Jugg Tank because that is their main carrier. Keep the ball out of his hands at all costs.
> Mark Stealthers in order to make sure their positions are accounted for at all times.
> Mark PTs/Sins in order to negate their team's enemy pulls (stop fire pulls/pulls into the pit.)
> Mark Sorcs in order to allow your team's pullers to perform successful fire pulls.

- How come you were killing enemies while your team was running the ball to their side?

> No point in killing(not all situations apply); allows them to spawn ahead of your ball runner, allowing them to potentially hinder the score.

GJ holding mid but I think you could make some key additions to your gameplay to affect the game in a strong manner. Such as being aware and negating their pullers (friendly/enemy) and refraining from killing enemies while your team was running the ball forward.

Also, did you guys have a sin? I didn't notice because your team got ZERO fire pulls. That is bad.
rockerz was their sin tank.. Honestly don't think this is the place to try to break down a warzone. but what do I know.
Hallow, ägronä, <Status unknown> -(Concealment Operative)
Elite Warlord (since1.2) // Warzone Annihilator

CreeCwee
04.03.2013 , 08:53 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Polymerize View Post
Pkers vs Meow Mix

Tell me again who the best overall player on Pot5 is?
character name
guild
cool quote

Sinaith
04.03.2013 , 10:03 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by CreeCwee View Post
Tell me again who the best overall player on Pot5 is?
Hi kree
<Pkers>
Sinaith | B'utters | Sinafey
Sephas | M'arshmallow | Syn'ne