Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SWTOR is a top notch game!

SpearlikeAtom
03.15.2013 , 09:59 AM | #101
Quote: Originally Posted by Wekisan View Post
Semantics, the last resort of someone who has nothing to add to a discussion. It is also fairly common for the developers to BE the designers in studio's with limited employees, something you obviously refuse to acknowledge. A little history of Bioware research might actually improve your posting.
Actually it's not common for programmers to be designers, they are two entirely different fields of study, you might want to do a little research before trying to insult people. And I fail to see how correcting your obvious misinformation is semantics, seems like a cop-out from someone who is spouting ignorant dribble.

Wekisan
03.15.2013 , 10:04 AM | #102
Quote: Originally Posted by SpearlikeAtom View Post
Actually it's not common for programmers to be designers, they are two entirely different fields of study, you might want to do a little research before trying to insult people. And I fail to see how correcting your obvious misinformation is semantics, seems like a cop-out from someone who is spouting ignorant dribble.
Lack of knowledge of bioware is your issue not mine. Either way you are again proving your ignorance. move along troll, I am sure you find a bridge soon enough.

SpearlikeAtom
03.15.2013 , 10:20 AM | #103
Quote: Originally Posted by Wekisan View Post
Lack of knowledge of bioware is your issue not mine. Either way you are again proving your ignorance. move along troll, I am sure you find a bridge soon enough.
The way one development company does tings is not an industry standard. It is you who are a troll spouting all of your misinformation along with hate and discontent.
And actually if you look at BW's job boards, their designers are separate from Software engineers

Leonalis
04.01.2013 , 10:46 AM | #104
great

Processj
04.01.2013 , 10:47 AM | #105
Didn't read beyond the first sentence.

But yes obviously we like this game.

NSStember
04.01.2013 , 10:50 AM | #106
Gotta love April Fool's day.

Jhayden
04.01.2013 , 10:52 AM | #107
you know what im amazed about in this thread.. The fact that this game has been out for over a year now and there are still people in the forums claiming they don't like the game... If you are still here and you don't like the game....you are a loser..

oslek
04.01.2013 , 11:13 AM | #108
I'm curious about that as well. I don't pay subs for games I don't like. If the game doesn't have what you want eg: SWG2, then it's time to face reality and move on because it's not going to change.

akkerin
04.01.2013 , 11:16 AM | #109
Not funny at all, go away.
Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.

Varder
04.01.2013 , 11:42 AM | #110
Too funny, too true.
The Ebon Hawk | The Pravus Legacy | Pra'vus (Jugg), Atis (Sorc), Vilnar (Pyro), Ruuk (Sin) <Guerrilla>