Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Space Missions broken in 1.7.3

MonEl
03.27.2013 , 05:42 PM | #11
Same thing for me today. Was trying to do Ardis Outpost Fortification today and it was impossible. I have completed this at least twenty times in the past and no I can barely survive the first wave of bombers. What happened?

LeChienFou
03.28.2013 , 01:17 PM | #12
Actually, for me, the problem is not the blasters efficiency, but the missiles one... in New Cov Ice Field usually you need only 1 missile to destroy the shields generators.. and i have noticed that when the missile hits them sometimes they are still intact.. and... come on, it is not possible to launch 20 missiles on a sith ship and it is still flying! The result is that you have a lack of missiles after 1/2 mission!

SirBeck
03.29.2013 , 07:03 AM | #13
Still broken... for Fury class, at least.
Any word on ETA for fix?

MVaglin
03.29.2013 , 07:23 AM | #14
Yeah, they said it'll be fixed in 2.0
http://www.thecircle-guild.com

Akash - Operative Monzcarro - Mercenary
Erekose - Marauder Shatiro - Assassin

Pyrotech Mercenary PvE Guide

DarthTrandoshian
03.29.2013 , 01:32 PM | #15
Thank god im not the only one, because i thought i was going crazy not being able to complete the new cov ice field lol
BlazekinHaemophilusHancholö <Solo's Cholos>
Blazerod <She said she was lvl eighteen>

The Harbinger

Maloodin
03.31.2013 , 07:49 PM | #16
yeah the grade 7 gear is a complete joke now. im no longer seeing these missions as "heroic," but just plain stressful. the grade 6 gear seemed to have a better balance with the difficulty of the harder missions. with grade 7 i feel like my ship got some kind of nerf that cant fix in any way as 7 is supposed to be "the best" ....

Nostramas
04.01.2013 , 09:24 AM | #17
Paid Cartel coins on 3 ships for this, AKA REAL MONEY, but hey take your time.