Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Heroic Space Mission: New Cov Asteroid Field

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Heroic Space Mission: New Cov Asteroid Field

MasterWheeler
03.28.2013 , 08:41 PM | #1
Anyone else having a hard time taking down the Hard Point for the main objective in New Cov Asteroid Field? I get to about 3% on my last approach and ending up not destroying it. I have spent roughly 1hr 30mins trying to get this mission done and the only thing I can't accomplish is the Hard Point. Plus with the Grade 7 Weapons bug I find it frustrating and not very fun anymore since the increased difficulty of the Heroic Space Missions. If anyone has any tips PLEASE tell me. I punched my screen getting mad after my 20-something-th unsuccessful attempt.

Thanks!
Derik - Guardian 55 / Atharlon - Marauder 55 / Aviix - Commando 55 / Mekstel - Operative 55 / Asoron - Gunslinger 55 / Scolgero - PowerTech 55 / Nekldol - Shadow 55 / V'iirle - Sorcerer 55

Philangelus
03.31.2013 , 10:50 PM | #2
Dude I am having the same problem!! I got so pissed because I know I can beat it and have several times before. This is not the only mission I am finding a problem with. Its like all of a sudden I am doing less damage. I got my reputation to max last week and got my Hyperspace Legend title. Dude seriously is this a bug? I have always been able to complete this mission and all of the Heroic space missions no problem. I even uninstalled the game and re-installed it. I took all mods out and put them back in. No success.

Squel
04.01.2013 , 06:44 AM | #3
Im experiencing the same thing but only for some of my characters. There must be a bug. Literally complete easily with one char and then struggle with another due to it taking 3 or 4 times more damage to take things out.
have raised a bug report.

AelfricNight
04.01.2013 , 06:49 AM | #4
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=403398

"Space Combat
Grade 7 Beam Generators currently do not increase blaster damage as intended"

Philangelus
04.01.2013 , 07:40 AM | #5
Thanks I knew it had to be bugged. I was flipping out and got really pissed I thought it was me.