Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mod ripping

KrizDaWiz
03.31.2013 , 11:02 PM | #1
I ripped a mod out of a War-hero Chest-piece, but when i went to put the armor mod into another adaptable item it would not allow me.

Is this because it can only go into other chest slots, or is it because the other piece of armor (eye patch head gear from the cartel hutt on the fleet) is too new and bugged?
Download the instrumental album "The Sith Code" by Darth Krazer (me) TODAY!
http://www.datpiff.com/Darth-Krazer-...pe.595107.html

tanktest
03.31.2013 , 11:06 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by KrizDaWiz View Post
I ripped a mod out of a War-hero Chest-piece, but when i went to put the armor mod into another adaptable item it would not allow me.

Is this because it can only go into other chest slots, or is it because the other piece of armor (eye patch head gear from the cartel hutt on the fleet) is too new and bugged?
Was it A mod or armoring ?

Mods can go any in slot mods go in , armoring has to go in the slot it came out of . unless its a belt or bracer , but in 2.0 the armor can only go in the slot it came out of , if that goes live .. or its made then it wont matter what slot till your use it .

Hope, that helps .

Bomyne
03.31.2013 , 11:09 PM | #3
Did the item have the appropriate mod slot? For example, you can only put armoring in armor. Chest. Helmet. Gloves. etc. And you can only put hilt and barrel in weapons.
RIP Star Wars
1976-2014

#BoycottEpisode7

KrizDaWiz
03.31.2013 , 11:17 PM | #4
Yes i ripped the armor mod from the armor slot of the war-hero chest-piece and wanted to put it in the armor slot of my eye patch. It gave me a red message saying something like "this mod does not go here" or something. But i can put it in my other chest-piece, but not the eye patch.

Bomyne
03.31.2013 , 11:19 PM | #5
Yes i ripped the armor mod from the armor slot of the war-hero chest-piece and wanted to put it in the armor slot of my eye patch. It gave me a red message saying something like "this mod does not go here" or something. But i can put it in my other chest-piece, but not the eye patch.
What mod slots does the eye patch have?

EDIT: Does the mod specify chest only?
RIP Star Wars
1976-2014

#BoycottEpisode7

tanktest
03.31.2013 , 11:26 PM | #6

If the eye patch is a head item the armoring that came out of a chest can only go in the chest if you look at the armoring it should say chest on it , if you look at the eye patch armor it should say head .

Hope that helps .

KrizDaWiz
03.31.2013 , 11:51 PM | #7
That's weird. Must be a level 50 thing. I've been ripping mods without an issue until I ripped the war-hero armor. Oh well. Guess I'll just get some more comms and rip a head item instead.

Djevelen
04.01.2013 , 05:09 AM | #8
All Warhero gear besides belt, bracer and offhand armor mod's can be put into whatever gear you want. Set items like chest, legs, feet, etc require that you use the same kind of item to put it into so f.eks you can only put a chest armor armorpiece into another chest armor, you cannot put it into a headpiece or a bracer only another chestpiece.
Mórd, Skrek and Símo
Guild: Shadow Academy // Server: Tomb of Freedon Nadd
"Healers, I will look for you, I will find you. And I will kill you.”