Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Freezing and "Choppy" Gameplay

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Freezing and "Choppy" Gameplay

CaBiPolarBear
03.31.2013 , 11:14 PM | #21
Clean boot is a no go the only things i could mess with were adobe and skype and those are already off. thanks for help but it would seem as if comp just isnt up to the task. Thanks for help, especially owen. If anyone has any suggestions as to what comp i should get they would be appreciated.

OwenBrooks
03.31.2013 , 11:19 PM | #22
Shop around for whats in your price bracket if your looking at getting a new lappy, feel free to send me a PM anytime with the specs of any you are looking at (may miss your post), if you get down to a few contenders I can look and see which is best value for money between them.

Sorry couldn't be of more help

CaBiPolarBear
03.31.2013 , 11:24 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by OwenBrooks View Post
Shop around for whats in your price bracket if your looking at getting a new lappy, feel free to send me a PM anytime with the specs of any you are looking at (may miss your post), if you get down to a few contenders I can look and see which is best value for money between them.

Sorry couldn't be of more help
Dude you have been awesome and I couldn't ask for more. Thanks for putting up with me. I think Im going to go for a tower this time and im looking for around $800.00. Wal-mart has a build your own Ibuypower bundle might check that out. Thank you so much.