Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Question for the Devs: Set bonuses going forward.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Question for the Devs: Set bonuses going forward.

dscount
03.29.2013 , 05:55 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Khevar View Post
This isn't how it worked on the PTS. Where are you getting your data?

When I copied my toon to the PTS, my Columi gloves with Black Hole armoring in it became Black Hole armoring with set bonus. And my Tionese boots with Hazmat armoring became Hazmat armoring with set bonus.

I was able to put these armorings into adaptive gear and keep te full set bonus.
Same for me. My gear had 27 Armor in the Rakata Shell and the Set Bonus moved and imprinted the SLOT on that armor as well. Moved my 27 Armor from the UGLY Headpiece I kept hidden into my Karraga Helmet and it kept the set bonus very nicely.

Any Tion/Colum/Rakata that did NOT have armor had one "Added" by the system (So you couldn't insert armor later and pull set bonus off gear).

So I've made sure I at LEAST have a full set of FIVE 27 Armor for my favorite toons in set bonus gear so I've a complete set.
Reference Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/FDltnT (BW Details > HERE )
WTB Legacy Bound Ear, Implants, Relics

I'm not asking for much.... maybe some Cake too...

ArchangelLBC
03.30.2013 , 03:27 PM | #12
Bump.

Can I get an answer devs for how it's SUPPOSED to work? Obviously it wasn't working completely correctly on the PTS.
In update 2.9 the game will simply uninstall itself for you.

-Wnd

Eternalnight
03.30.2013 , 09:17 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by ArchangelLBC View Post
Can I get an answer devs for how it's SUPPOSED to work?
No you can't.

When they don't tell anyone how it is intended to work, they do not need to answer for their failure when it is not working as intended.

Then whatever way it will end up working, whether that will be the same way they originally intended or not, they can just say that it is the way they intended it.

Everything in every MMO ever is always Working as intended.

Khevar
03.30.2013 , 11:10 PM | #14
I guess we'll find out in 10 days ...