Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Outlaw's Den 3 vs. 3 Tournament Sunday April 7

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Harbinger
Outlaw's Den 3 vs. 3 Tournament Sunday April 7

nellosmomishot
03.30.2013 , 11:03 AM | #1
Postponed till after 2.0
Nellosmomishot - 55 Sage (Seer)
<Intrepid>
U'should Unsub - 55 Guardian (Defense)
<Adroit>

PeteyLo
03.30.2013 , 11:45 AM | #2
Any comps outlawed?
Like: Three heals, or two tanks one heal....
"One Insanus to rule them all, one Insanus to find them, one Insanus to bring them all and in the darkness bind them."
F*** the free world. Long Live Bantle! Don't forget Smoochie, and have you seen Indianguy?

IAmViiOLENT
03.30.2013 , 12:02 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by PeteyLo View Post
Any comps outlawed?
Like: Three heals, or two tanks one heal....
3 operatives, heal/leth hybrid, full heals, conceal.

The unbeatable comp Im sure.

nellosmomishot
03.30.2013 , 12:37 PM | #4
I don't want to start limiting comps because where would we stop? That being said, I can see the tournament coming to a standstill if two teams of three healers were to face off against one another. We might have to have a sudden death clause, and I'm open to suggestion here, but if a match takes longer than say 15 minutes it would be decided by a 1v1 where the two teams picked their player to represent them.
<Intrepid>
<Adroit>

IAmViiOLENT
03.30.2013 , 12:41 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by nellosmomishot View Post
I don't want to start limiting comps because where would we stop? That being said, I can see the tournament coming to a standstill if two teams of three healers were to face off against one another. We might have to have a sudden death clause, and I'm open to suggestion here, but if a match takes longer than say 15 minutes it would be decided by a 1v1 where the two teams picked their player to represent them.
I agree, longer than 15 mins and its sudden death, and please for the sake of sanity for everyone... If an entire team is stealth-ed for longer than X amount of time its a DQ. No one wants an entire team to just go stealth for a few minutes to respec to a high burst spec, come out, insta kill someone then go back to their other specs or w/e.

Antiskeptic
03.30.2013 , 12:59 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by IAmViiOLENT View Post
I agree, longer than 15 mins and its sudden death, and please for the sake of sanity for everyone... If an entire team is stealth-ed for longer than X amount of time its a DQ. No one wants an entire team to just go stealth for a few minutes to respec to a high burst spec, come out, insta kill someone then go back to their other specs or w/e.
You'd have to just downright ban respec'ing, I'm pretty sure I could respec within 10 seconds tbh.
//

TJ-Hawke
03.30.2013 , 11:57 PM | #7
Im down for this.

nellosmomishot
03.31.2013 , 08:27 AM | #8
The area should be small enough that a team won't be able to stay hidden if the other team is actively searching for them. Respec will not be usable mid round, I'm going to update the first post with it now.
<Intrepid>
<Adroit>

PeteyLo
04.01.2013 , 12:51 AM | #9
Insanus, Opfotmpt, and Maarken (If he has to work on this day we will we be able to switch him out??)
"One Insanus to rule them all, one Insanus to find them, one Insanus to bring them all and in the darkness bind them."
F*** the free world. Long Live Bantle! Don't forget Smoochie, and have you seen Indianguy?

Ant_Venom
04.01.2013 , 07:07 AM | #10
I would be up for this.
Plastic Juggernaut <55>

Prophecy of The Five