Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What Mercenaries really need

HexDecimalUK
03.30.2013 , 06:02 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Helig View Post
Dismantle all talent trees, remove major attack/healing skills.

Mercs/Mandos are OP enough with Heavy armour healing and damage - all at the same time. Their healing is truly OP because they have unlimited, free healing in Support cell, I mean what the HELL? They have Heavy armour and they can spam healing on their allies while running at full speed!

/
mercs overheat after about 4 rapid scans maybe 5, and you try being a healer and shoting bright green snot which EVERYONE knows is heals across a WZ, see how long you last before your focused. i would love so much to heal on my merc but the only person im ever healing is myself while im gang raped by at least 3 players and i don't last very long. crunch the numbers instead of just seeing and crying and youl find that merc healers are mathematically inviable for pvp. Further more support cylinders do like 5-800 per GC big woop its our passive heal not like we can do it to everyone at once while doing other abilities and/or stealthing ehem Ops ehem or just put HOTs on everyone and a big healing circle of life down and then red bare whoever we like. its not like we can just sit on a node and spam down our health and heal it up infinitely like every healer sorc i have seen does. you need to get the fck real kid you know nothing.

also what do you think heavy armour does? and i will gladly trade it for the mara/sin's invincibility, or entrench, or an in combat stealth, not like we have offhand shield generators, leap and pulls and twice the damage from elemental/energy abilities like rail shots and space marine melters ehem-PTs-ehem/

I think what this thread is translating to is "QQ our free kills will be able to fight back soon OMG now who will we get to attack :O"
<RISK>
Hex'DecimalUK-Pyro HexDesecrate-Lightning Shatterclipse-VG/Immortal
Hex'DecímalUK-concealment HexDecimus-Madness Blaster'Chief-AP

WaldoA
03.30.2013 , 06:19 AM | #12
Another garbage thread trying to be funny.. sigh.

Does no one post anything worth reading on the forums these days?

Helig
03.30.2013 , 09:08 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by HexDecimalUK View Post
is this whole thread a troll or something?
Your satire detectors may be in need of calibration.
"I'm not *giving* him cake, I'm *assaulting* him with cake!" - Pinkamena Diane Pie

XeFoneX
03.30.2013 , 09:22 AM | #14
This thread is a satire of Bioware's incompetence of giving the least effective healer a hand while the other 2 healers are becoming stronger and stronger.
2.0 gives the Mercenary Healers so little that it borders bully while e.g. the Sorcerer almost gets back to the stage he was pre-1.2 and don't even make me start talking about the sugar flavored unchargable Surgical Probe stealthers that get to play Indiana Jones in 2.0.

There have been several detailed threads on how Mercenaries could be buffed/other classes could be nerfed so the regular Mercenary healer wouldn't rely on a good tank holding his shaking hand throughout whole warzones. I honestly didn't want to jump the train of whiners (although it's justified that they whine) and instead give people a push into the same direction but from a different angle.
I would even offer help in coding those tweaks and balancing them or at least remove the inferior feeling you have while playing a Mercenary healer..

Quote: Originally Posted by Wikipedia (Satire)
Although satire is usually meant to be funny, its greater purpose is often constructive social criticism, using wit as a weapon.
Everyone taking my original post seriously should read up on sarcasm and - while at it - common sense.
See it as it is. A criticism of class balance.

HexDecimalUK
03.30.2013 , 09:39 AM | #15
oh sheeesh *** BW? your telling me ops and sorcs get to run away with healer score further while we get one or 2 cookies that we aught to have had from the start :O aint that just like EA keep the swishing kids happy with their fave punching bags permanently nailed to the ground.
<RISK>
Hex'DecimalUK-Pyro HexDesecrate-Lightning Shatterclipse-VG/Immortal
Hex'DecímalUK-concealment HexDecimus-Madness Blaster'Chief-AP

MarkXXIV
03.30.2013 , 11:07 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by HexDecimalUK View Post
oh sheeesh *** BW? your telling me ops and sorcs get to run away with healer score further while we get one or 2 cookies that we aught to have had from the start :O aint that just like EA keep the swishing kids happy with their fave punching bags permanently nailed to the ground.
at least your avatar is qt, who really cares about winning in pvp anyway? losing is fun too!