Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Tracer Missile animation change.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Commando / Mercenary
Tracer Missile animation change.

Demonsong
03.29.2013 , 07:15 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Goonbag View Post
Best change ever IMO...spamming 'take a dump' animation was just crazy. Too bad you liked it, most of us are happy its been applied to a lower order cast in our priority rotation.
^ This!
Quote: Originally Posted by TheronFett View Post
You must be new here. BioWare doesn't provide feedback to its customers.

mandoforlife
03.29.2013 , 10:27 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by nogoodtomedead View Post
I can see your point of view on my proposed change, but I don't think switching tracer missile back to its original animation is a great idea either. If all else add the sound,explosion, and crater back to it.
Oh yeah, most definatley. I was never saying that Tracer Missile should be changed back to its old animation, just that I miss the explosion of flame when Fusion Missile was switched.
Vamark Skirata 55 Mercenary <Meet Killface>
Sirsuitntie Sorcerer - Jatne Operative - Zaavar Assassin - Alsaire Marauder
The Bastion

Kaedusz
03.30.2013 , 07:13 AM | #33
Ok at least you have to agree that the current Tracer Missile needs some more noticable sound.This click,click,click,click is not good.Some sound that really shows that a missile is being launched.Even something closer to Missile Blast ,but not the same,would be good.

Also my Fussion Missile sound is bugged,it only pops in warzones,and outside of them there isn't any sound when it takes off.Anyone else have the same problem?

StefanTOR
03.30.2013 , 08:47 AM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by Kaedusz View Post
Also my Fussion Missile sound is bugged,it only pops in warzones,and outside of them there isn't any sound when it takes off.Anyone else have the same problem?
Yes, it also works sometimes on my ship on a target dummy. Most of the times it's completely silent. It's been like this for months now.

fujeo-finel
04.22.2013 , 04:47 PM | #35
I agree with the OP.

Kaedusz
07.06.2014 , 08:36 AM | #36
shameless bump

fujeo-finel
07.06.2014 , 08:42 AM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by Kaedusz View Post
shameless bump
No shame at all.

Darth__Reaver
07.20.2014 , 07:04 PM | #38
I don't care but power shot looks cool tho

hadoken
07.21.2014 , 08:37 AM | #39
I was so glad when they made this change. The back rocket as a spammable/default attack was the stupidest thing ever.

TracerRevolution
07.22.2014 , 06:15 PM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by hadoken View Post
I was so glad when they made this change. The back rocket as a spammable/default attack was the stupidest thing ever.
I was so angry when they made this change. The back rocket as a spammable/default attack was the best thing ever.