Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Does this pick up....

Greenify
03.29.2013 , 05:04 PM | #1
I've heard countless times IA is the best story. Im level 27 at alderaan and it's not that good. Please tell me if it gets better or if you guys just loved the ghost cell.

chuixupu
03.29.2013 , 06:18 PM | #2
Yes, it does...the ghost cell was the lowest point of the story IMO. Tatooine was kind of a snoozefest. The ending of chapter one is awesome, though.

However, I still loved the story right from the beginning. If you get through chapter 2 and you're not really into it, it's probably just not your kind of story.
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

Greenify
03.29.2013 , 08:06 PM | #3
Thanks for the reply. I'll take note of that. I find the missions more challenging than when I was a sorcerer.

bright_ephemera
03.29.2013 , 08:40 PM | #4
I found Act 1 relatively weak until the finale. Then I started understanding what everyone raves about.

So, the quests after Alderaan should start to pick up.
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 70+ authors to date. 1900+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Forever Shenanigans!
Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.

Greenify
03.30.2013 , 07:59 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by bright_ephemera View Post
I found Act 1 relatively weak until the finale. Then I started understanding what everyone raves about.

So, the quests after Alderaan should start to pick up.
Alright good. I've just got new companion so I'll see how it goes.

krakadyla
03.30.2013 , 12:50 PM | #6
Yep, whole Act 1 is the most boring and nothing special of them all. Now, if the certain event in the very beginning of Act 2 fails to grab you, drop it. It's just not for your tastes.

MishraArtificer
03.30.2013 , 06:07 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by krakadyla View Post
Yep, whole Act 1 is the most boring and nothing special of them all. Now, if the certain event in the very beginning of Act 2 fails to grab you, drop it. It's just not for your tastes.
Now, if you're not sure what he's talking about...

"Onomataphobia."

Hate me now, thank me later.
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
Twiki (with or without Dr. Theopolis), Muffet, and Wesley Crusher could form a boy band and do a Buck Rogers/BSG/Trek crossover tour, then crash on a remote asteroid, meet up with Doctoor Zee, and save themselves by making a spaceship out of random Cylon debris... and it would still be much less stupid than Jar Jar.
Behold...my referral link!