Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Spoiler question

Mirandel
03.28.2013 , 03:19 PM | #1
Can someone tell me if there is a way to save Grey Star's life yet not to handle him to the Empire?

Kaos_KidSWTOR
03.28.2013 , 03:51 PM | #2
Been a bit since i did that part but i dont think so. If your going lightside agent your playing the agent wrong... Darkside or Neutral all the way

Mirandel
03.28.2013 , 07:01 PM | #3
Thanks for answer! I kind of hoped to become a double agent from the beginning. I do know you can do it at the very end but wanted to start ... well ... at the start.

rverghes
03.29.2013 , 12:01 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Kaos_KidSWTOR View Post
Been a bit since i did that part but i dont think so. If your going lightside agent your playing the agent wrong... Darkside or Neutral all the way
I completely disagree. Light Side Imp Agent is amazing. It's Light Side for the greater good of the Empire, and an even sharper contrast with the Sith.
Recruiting Officer - Twisted Legends
MMO Blog - Blessing of Kings

chuixupu
03.29.2013 , 12:28 PM | #5
Having done it both ways somewhat, I'd say being more light side, but allowing yourself to choose whichever option you just feel fits your character more is the best way to go. I thought all dark side was kind of dull and didn't really feel like I had any real character development.

But anyway. I'm pretty sure there is no way to actually take Grey Star's side. It's actually "canon" that Grey Star is betrayed by an Imperial Agent, which you will find out if you play a Consular. One of the Consular's companions was a member of Grey Star's terror cell and he talks about it.
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

Mirandel
03.30.2013 , 07:16 AM | #6
This is the problem - I have 2 Consulars and hoped Grey Star can be saved with just changed identity. Pity... No IA for me then.

chuixupu
03.30.2013 , 02:16 PM | #7
Gray Star is a terrorist who kills innocents to accomplish his goals. Not sure why you'd want to side with him.

He didn't even like Zenith, apparently.

zzoorrzz
03.31.2013 , 02:42 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by rverghes View Post
I completely disagree. Light Side Imp Agent is amazing. It's Light Side for the greater good of the Empire, and an even sharper contrast with the Sith.
Not true. Agent working for the greater good of the Empire is neutral at best.

LS agent
Spoiler

Euphrosyne
03.31.2013 , 03:33 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by zzoorrzz View Post
LS agent
Spoiler
Semi-reasoned response:
Spoiler
Euphrosynē (n., Greek) - "mirth, merriment"
Fanfic: Beyond Good and Evil

chuixupu
03.31.2013 , 12:21 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by zzoorrzz View Post
Not true. Agent working for the greater good of the Empire is neutral at best.

LS agent
Spoiler
Not necessarily. That's only if you go the route of choosing to

Spoiler

Regardless of what route you choose, it does not define what makes the story fun and interesting; that depends entirely on how you personally see your character.

For some,
Spoiler
is what they wanted to do all along.