Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So Darth Traya is...

Spartanik
03.28.2013 , 05:42 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
Spoiler
Spoiler
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Also
Quote:
HK47: Statement: You are like a delightful random cruelty generator, master, poisoning all you touch with your presence. You are a testament to all organic meatbags everywhere.

Selenial
03.28.2013 , 05:52 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Spartanik View Post
Spoiler
Spoiler
The Mandalorian Wars were a series of massacres that masked another war, a war of conversion. Culminating in a final atrocity that no Jedi could walk away fromů save one.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Scoundrel
Force In Balance - The Harbinger

Spartanik
03.28.2013 , 06:22 PM | #13
Spoiler
Spoiler
Also
Quote:
HK47: Statement: You are like a delightful random cruelty generator, master, poisoning all you touch with your presence. You are a testament to all organic meatbags everywhere.

Selenial
03.28.2013 , 06:34 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Spartanik View Post
Spoiler
Spoiler
The Mandalorian Wars were a series of massacres that masked another war, a war of conversion. Culminating in a final atrocity that no Jedi could walk away fromů save one.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Scoundrel
Force In Balance - The Harbinger

Slowpokeking
03.28.2013 , 06:53 PM | #15
Maybe Traya was just lying to us to hide her identity and motive.

steaktrooper
03.28.2013 , 07:31 PM | #16
It's the war of the spoiler tags
Lembar Romdoro Agenros Cavteff
Sith Covenant / Jedi Covenant @ The Harbinger

Spartanik
03.29.2013 , 04:16 PM | #17
Spoiler
Spoiler

To be honest i just think it only shows Bioware negligence on this and i still think Vitiate reasons are rather unknowned or they are actualy that irracional and uninteresting.
Also
Quote:

Beniboybling
03.30.2013 , 06:30 AM | #18
Can the OP just put the word *SPOILER* in this title cause I ain't using spoiler tags...

Anyway, I'm an wholly against the notion that the Entity is Kreia - mainly because I realise that BioWare are just going to do an epically poor job of portraying her and clearly do not understand her. It seems obvious that they interpreted her as an evil, dark side witch who just wanted revenge on everything, including the Force. And probably believe that for that reason she would become some sort of dark side entity and support the Emperor in his destruction of the universe.

How very wrong they are:

1. Traya as hardly a darksider - in fact you could argue that she was redeemed by the time of her death. She was explicitly clear that to embrace either the light or the dark was to enslave yourself to flawed teachings, and instead encouraged a usage of both. If anything she was grey.

2. Traya wanted to end the Force partly because it controlled people fates, but also because in exerting its will countless lives were lost, she wanted to preserve life. So if she knew of the Emperor's plans to commit genocide on a galactic scale she would hate every bone in his body.

Bleeters
03.30.2013 , 06:53 AM | #19

Are you kidding me, Karpyshyn?

I know the extended universe in Star Wars is generally a pissing match between different authors already, but seriously?

Joluka
03.30.2013 , 07:29 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
  1. Traya wanted to end the Force partly because it controlled people fates, but also because in exerting its will countless lives were lost, she wanted to preserve life. So if she knew of the Emperor's plans to commit genocide on a galactic scale she would hate every bone in his body.
That's the thing, everybody, NO ONE KNOWS what the Emperor is up to except the Jedi Council, Scourge, Revan, and the Jedi Knight! If Darth Traya knew about the Emperor's plan she would plot against him. Her far seeing abilities would not be able to see through the Emperor's future, I can assure you that. The point is, no one knows about his crazy plan and she loves him because he had the ability to eradicate the force. Keep this in mind, she hated the force more than anything, if she truly wanted it gone, then she wouldn't have minded the destruction of ONE planet.
Qanon Conrad, the Scoundrel Darth Aderius, the Juggernaut
Master Aryanna Conrad, the Sentinel Darth Dementius, the Assassin Jovae Conrad, the Mercenary