Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Dark Jedi Order Tournament (April 7th, 2013)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Begeren Colony
The Dark Jedi Order Tournament (April 7th, 2013)

benrici
03.24.2013 , 09:25 AM | #1
DJO will be hosting a different type of tournament in the coming weeks. Single elimination, everyone is welcome and you can use medpacks, stims, etc. No grenades. Sign Up here with the following

Name
Class
Guild

What makes this tournament different is instead of giving the winner just a prize, we will be donating 100 dollars USD to the guilds charity of choice upon that person winning the tournament. Also 1 million credits to the winner as well! Upon winning and donation to the charity we will be making a video about the donation and guild.

Goodluck to all who enter!

Rybes

PoliteAssasin
03.24.2013 , 02:07 PM | #2
What's with all this grenade hate?
Manager of Basic Skills For A Better Society. We hand out <basic skill stim>s in PVP to those in need. A donation of 1000 credits can help maintain the basic skills of 10 players for a day. Thousands of Republic PVPers are in dire need of these stims. Head to your local Pub Fleet and donate now!

J_Fred
03.24.2013 , 04:49 PM | #3
This actually sounds like a good cause. Good luck with this

EDIT: I checked and I should be able to make this,

Name: Shockwave
Class: Powertech
Guild: Retaliation
Referral Link for Free Server Transfer, 7 Days of Subscription, and more

sithheroes
03.29.2013 , 01:52 PM | #4
so what if my favorite charity is the getting n8 high fund. wasting my extra brain cells since 08. would that count for that Benjamin?
If so count me in.
n8
Lillish-Rockets-Nte-Jogenn-Toshi
RdGrenitLulz

PoliteAssasin
03.29.2013 , 11:12 PM | #5
I'll be able to make this.

Rinzler
Dead on Arrival
Sentinel
Manager of Basic Skills For A Better Society. We hand out <basic skill stim>s in PVP to those in need. A donation of 1000 credits can help maintain the basic skills of 10 players for a day. Thousands of Republic PVPers are in dire need of these stims. Head to your local Pub Fleet and donate now!