Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

<Tyranny> (Imperial) progression guild recruiting for 2.0

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Harbinger > Guild Recruitment
<Tyranny> (Imperial) progression guild recruiting for 2.0

frisco
03.07.2013 , 12:30 AM | #1
Tyranny (4/4 NiM EC) is recruiting all classes for 2.0.

Applicants will need to show raid awareness, ability to learn/work well with others, class mastery and be drama free.

Raid times are 7pm server, vent is required.

Apply only at http://tyranny-harbinger.guildlaunch.com or PST any officer.

Shokking
Welnem'i
Jinaruk
Magnacox
Tralt

frisco
03.24.2013 , 11:38 AM | #2
Still have room on our raid teams for 2.0.

bbates
03.29.2013 , 06:22 AM | #3
Yes we are looking for a few rock solid players to fill out a second raid team and have some fun. The most important thing we are looking for is raid awareness, the ability to learn on the fly, and people that enjoy having fun in drama free raid environment.

It's ok if you don't know all the current fights, but knowledge of HM mechanics for TFB and EC are a plus. Nightmare experience is even better.

With 2.0 coming out soon gear looks not to be an issue. We would like to get the team put together and have them raiding on some content now so they can build some chemistry.

If you want to have fun, are willing to learn, and looking to raid this might be the place for you.

We normally ask for an OPPS dummy parse just to get a general idea of dps then take you on a run or two in HM and check that parse just to make sure you can still dps while running in circles. Raid awareness is really the key but bosses still have to die
Zero 55 Merc, Tubbington 55 Mara, After 55 Sorc, SleepyBear 55 Opp, Tulduro 55 Jugg Mirand'a 55 Ptech, Naughtengton 55 Sage, Helle'quin 52 Gun,
Proud member of Animosity! The Firefly Legacy!

NajaMahfouz
03.29.2013 , 06:28 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by frisco View Post
Tyranny (5/5 NiM EC)

My only question...
Is there something we don't know? How in the hell are you 5/5 but there's only 4 bosses in NiM EC?
<Hatred>

Dread Slayer
Mahfouz (Sin Tank) // Xahfouz (Jug Tank) // Zahfouz (Sniper)

frisco
03.29.2013 , 04:13 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by NajaMahfouz View Post
My only question...
Is there something we don't know? How in the hell are you 5/5 but there's only 4 bosses in NiM EC?
Need the dreadful orb I'm afraid...

frisco
04.03.2013 , 10:58 PM | #6
Still have some slots left. Msg an officer or PM if interested.

frisco
04.09.2013 , 02:16 PM | #7
still have room....pm or send in game tell.

frisco
04.13.2013 , 12:19 PM | #8
Bump!