Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Wait...wait wait wait wait, Mako is only 16?!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Wait...wait wait wait wait, Mako is only 16?!

Ghostbacon's Avatar


Ghostbacon
03.25.2013 , 09:53 AM | #21
Well, using Male body type 3 always makes me feel that, with Mako, I'm running around with my little sister .

darknessnova's Avatar


darknessnova
03.29.2013 , 11:43 AM | #22
Agreed. I have a female merc and a male PT. Flirted with her on my PT a few times and it felt like a 40 year old man hitting on a teenager. She doesn't even respond naturally or playfully as if she has any interest, which makes it just that much more awkward...

I'd rather just let Mako and Torian hook up. Besides, Bioware doesn't exactly understand the definition of the word "Flirt"... tested out the flirt option every opportunity on my agent and... yeah... I feel like kind of a whore...

JimmyTheCannon's Avatar


JimmyTheCannon
03.29.2013 , 03:20 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by darknessnova View Post
Agreed. I have a female merc and a male PT. Flirted with her on my PT a few times and it felt like a 40 year old man hitting on a teenager. She doesn't even respond naturally or playfully as if she has any interest, which makes it just that much more awkward...

I'd rather just let Mako and Torian hook up. Besides, Bioware doesn't exactly understand the definition of the word "Flirt"... tested out the flirt option every opportunity on my agent and... yeah... I feel like kind of a whore...
She does later. Early on she's just too focused and doesn't think relationships with someone you work with are a good idea.

PhaseSpace's Avatar


PhaseSpace
04.10.2013 , 10:17 AM | #24
What's wrong with 16? Most girls are women by then and it's perfectly legal in rather a lot of countries.
Weapons Grade Humanity

OmenQ's Avatar


OmenQ
04.10.2013 , 01:12 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by jedigringo View Post
But your Honor, she told me she was 18......
Reminds me of my favorite guild name, (besides my own) seen on Ebon Hawk.
<She said she was level 18>
Squadron 157

<Your Companion> / <Unhinged>

Seyyal's Avatar


Seyyal
04.10.2013 , 01:13 PM | #26
everyone knows imperials are British. age of consent in uk is 16. whats the problem
"He's no good to me dead"

oakamp's Avatar


oakamp
04.15.2013 , 07:45 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Seyyal View Post
everyone knows imperials are British. age of consent in uk is 16. whats the problem
problem is most of players are not a rolicon,
we dont like to flirt with a child.
English is not my first language, still working on it.

Voorren's Avatar


Voorren
04.15.2013 , 07:52 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by oakamp View Post
problem is most of players are not a rolicon,
we dont like to flirt with a child.
then don't... you don't have to flirt with every female you know

Uvirith's Avatar


Uvirith
04.16.2013 , 01:53 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Ghostbacon View Post
Well, using Male body type 3 always makes me feel that, with Mako, I'm running around with my little sister .
To be honest, with male body type 3 with every exual encounter I wait for the girls to get ripped in half....

OnTopic:
Thats why I dont romance the teenagers wo stick with me. Only exception is Kalyo Djannis and Vette. They both look tough enough.
Uviryth Hammerhand, Kinetic Combat-Shadow
<Founder>

Natholomew's Avatar


Natholomew
04.16.2013 , 06:51 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Rygho View Post
Bounty Hunters, have a seat over there.
It's legal in the Seat of the Empire System. What?