Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So pissed off i can't see straight

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
So pissed off i can't see straight

funrazer
12.13.2011 , 12:42 PM | #1
45 mins to get into phone queue, 3 HOURS (no exaggeration) on hold, finally get to the CS rep, she asks for my email address, and while I'm giving it, SHE HANGS UP ON ME ... god, I can't believe how angry I am right now. So, I got my early access email, but can't log in due to the goddam SQA, and CS hangs up on me. Great, thanks a lot Bioware

Jetnai
12.13.2011 , 12:44 PM | #2
at least you could make the call in the first place? I didn't get the email yet but i was trying to preinstall on my laptop as i'll be away form home for next few weeks and of course it pops up a question i have NO CLUE what the answer is, so i call the number and.........."we're sorry this number is out of service".....SERIOUSLY??????

sorry your having a crummy day

DualDeuce
12.13.2011 , 12:48 PM | #3
Yeah, Im having the same issue. Ive been trying to get hold of them for the past few days. Ever since the "check your guild status" email. Im currently on the phone, and have been waiting for about 2 hours now. Reading this kinda just make the wait worse. LOL. I guess the silver lining is that I dont have my early access invite yet, so it isnt as if im missing out on game time. =/

As a side note: Explain to me why, when I posted, the website showed me as logged in but wont let me access my account to disable the security question. *sigh* Bad programming is bad. (Thank god I love your games! Breeds patience and loyalty like no other service.)

funrazer
12.13.2011 , 12:49 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Jetnai View Post
at least you could make the call in the first place? I didn't get the email yet but i was trying to preinstall on my laptop as i'll be away form home for next few weeks and of course it pops up a question i have NO CLUE what the answer is, so i call the number and.........."we're sorry this number is out of service".....SERIOUSLY??????

sorry your having a crummy day
Yeah, i feel for you, and thanks for the condolences ... just venting I guess, its just so frustrating given how long I've waited to play, to have the email sitting in my inbox and not be able to play :'(

Jetnai
12.13.2011 , 12:51 PM | #5
and of course i just got my email.......grrrrr

swnorri
12.13.2011 , 01:12 PM | #6
I just figured out my issue with the SQA .

Since the last beta, i have been asked a question i didnt answer.

Today I decided to try all 5 of the answers I set and ...

ONE OF THEM WORKED!

wrong question to the answer.

I then went into account/security questions and saw that 2 of my questions had been changed but still had the answers to the questions they overrode.

SO...

Try all your answers in whatever question it gives you, even if it a question that you set. If you get logged in, go reset your SQA's immediately.

I hope this helps at least one other person. I am absolutely stunned that this worked and that it was messed up like this.

Good luck!

funrazer
12.13.2011 , 02:05 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by swnorri View Post
I just figured out my issue with the SQA .

Since the last beta, i have been asked a question i didnt answer.

Today I decided to try all 5 of the answers I set and ...

ONE OF THEM WORKED!

wrong question to the answer.

I then went into account/security questions and saw that 2 of my questions had been changed but still had the answers to the questions they overrode.

SO...

Try all your answers in whatever question it gives you, even if it a question that you set. If you get logged in, go reset your SQA's immediately.

I hope this helps at least one other person. I am absolutely stunned that this worked and that it was messed up like this.

Good luck!
Good advice. Unfortunately doesn't work for me, since I created my locked out account over 2 years ago, I ahve no idea which questions I answered and what answers I gave.

At least the phone line appears to be back in service ... attempting to requeue now

HVCBuzz
12.13.2011 , 02:09 PM | #8
dont be like that it first day there will be some prob's jeez guy's it's game lol