Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

locked account :(

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

OwenBrooks
03.28.2013 , 06:08 PM | #11
You do not need to be logged in to change your password

https://account.swtor.com/user/password/recover

It will unlock your account so you can try your question again, but it will eventually lock again, however reset will unlock it.

If you cant get it right , get a voip account with Skype and call them

McSaurus
03.28.2013 , 06:30 PM | #12
ice tried changing my pass it still wont let me idk why but it wont let me. i just hope i dont have to quit this game it was fun for a bioware game lol

OwenBrooks
03.28.2013 , 06:35 PM | #13
Only you can decide to quit and that is your decision to make, no idea why password recover isn't working unless the email address is wrong, looks like your only recourse is to phone them i'm afraid.

VOIP is a cheaper alternative, Skype etc

WaydeSol
03.28.2013 , 06:52 PM | #14
I am locked out too. This happened before (I use security key on iPhone) when I updated my iPhone. Seems it messes with the security key generator. Not sure if that is issue but not recognizing my account info or security key.

Last time I called and they deactivated my security key, I deleted the app, re-downloaded the app, and then re-set it up.
Vornskyr Server

OwenBrooks
03.28.2013 , 06:56 PM | #15
Someone said they where able to use this number EA's support number is 1-650-628-1001 and got through

choose SWToR from the first menu option and it will forward you to swtor support

BorranScail
03.29.2013 , 03:10 PM | #16
THIS is the of problem we face. People cannot access their accounts because of the staff's inability to deal with the issues properly. The US line is broken, some users waiting on hold for EIGHT HOURS before finally giving up. Security questions are great, but should be reset and changed with EMAIL. We should NOT have to wait on customer support. If I have to, I will write to EA. This issue should be a TOP PRIORITY, because it restricts game play.