Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Can't Login or stay connected!!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Can't Login or stay connected!!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

BethB
03.28.2013 , 05:00 PM | #1
On The Shadowlands, haven't been able to stay connected all day. Can get connected for about two minutes every hour or so, but with a huge amount of lag and then crash back to the server selection screen. Then I can't get connected again for a while. Have troubleshooted the issue from my end. Internet connect is solid with everything other then SWTOR... Please advise

CaptMichael
03.28.2013 , 05:06 PM | #2
Same here. been trying since 9:00am(central) think i got about an hour and half in
Michaell, Mykels, Dirty'Dan
Kil-roy, Mikels, Kilroy-jr, Mikells
GM of PvPness
Dreshdae Cantina---->Shadowlands

Vesahgo
03.28.2013 , 05:06 PM | #3
same here on Ebon Hawk.

Squadron 11.11.11 - *Never Forget*

Wolfmight
03.28.2013 , 05:09 PM | #4
its an issue all over it seems, also Massive Lags, got a few minutes then crashed again

BethB
03.28.2013 , 05:16 PM | #5
Be nice to have the problem acknowledged and know they are working on the issue...
<<Emmabeth ~ 55 Op Healer ~ Afterlife ~ The Shadowlands>>

Wolfmight
03.28.2013 , 05:20 PM | #6
Yes, in this case no news is not good news

Atlona
03.28.2013 , 05:27 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by BethB View Post
On The Shadowlands, haven't been able to stay connected all day. Can get connected for about two minutes every hour or so, but with a huge amount of lag and then crash back to the server selection screen. Then I can't get connected again for a while. Have troubleshooted the issue from my end. Internet connect is solid with everything other then SWTOR... Please advise
That's the Error 9000 that I've been getting as well get login for a few seconds then crashes to server selection screen as well.
ATLONA
DD OWNER since: July 21st 2011

BethB
03.28.2013 , 05:37 PM | #8
Bump

Would really like someone to give any word... at least let us know that you are aware this is happening... Please =)
<<Emmabeth ~ 55 Op Healer ~ Afterlife ~ The Shadowlands>>

Wolfmight
03.28.2013 , 05:40 PM | #9
there is a sticky on the top of the page, apparently this started yesterday, and still no word

Bronholz
03.28.2013 , 05:45 PM | #10 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings all,

Thanks for reporting this to us.

We are currently investigating the issue, to help us do this please can you provide us with a traceroute and pathping.
Spoiler

Paste that information at the bottom of your post using the Spoiler or Code Tags.

Thanks for your patience.
Bronholz | BioWare Customer Service – Forum Support