Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

US Customer Support line unavailable

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
US Customer Support line unavailable
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

enthnal
03.27.2013 , 07:20 PM | #1
Was on hold for 2 hours yesterday and today the help desk number has been busy for the last two hours......

LVCommando
03.27.2013 , 07:34 PM | #2
I am also getting nothing but a busy signal when I call (855)-345-2186. Which is the currently listed support phone #. Strangely a couple of days ago a (312) phone # was listed as US tech support and I called that and got thru to someone after the fairly normal long wait on hold.

I'm not sure what's going on with their support phone #'s. They seem to be changing on a weekly basis for some reason. <shrug>

chardav
03.27.2013 , 07:35 PM | #3
yea i know i call the number and i get a busy signal *** i have been trying to contact them so i can report a bug where my character dies in a war zone and cant respawn it use to happen every once and awhile now it happens every time i die and this makes it to where i cant complete any war zones they need to fix this asap freakin unacceptable.

wilksmichigan
03.28.2013 , 04:45 PM | #4
Same here and I can't access my game because my IPhone crapped out and I had to get a replacement and the Security Key back up won't work. The Customer Service is really poor. I have no idea why I keep paying for this treatment.

Bronholz
03.28.2013 , 04:59 PM | #5 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings,

Thanks for reporting this to us.

We are aware of this issue and it is currently being investigated.

For the moment you can try calling the UK number through Skype, or from your phone as this should be working correctly.

We apologise for the inconvenience, thanks.
Bronholz | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

BigKatD
03.28.2013 , 04:59 PM | #6
I had been dealing with the busy line for about 4 hours. I finally found EA's customer support number and was able to get right through. 2 menu options later and I had a rep on the line within 2 minutes. Just make sure to choose SWToR from the first menu option and it will forward you to swtor support. I only was on hold for about a minute.

EA's support number is 1-650-628-1001

Good luck!

winterau
03.28.2013 , 06:41 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Bronholz View Post
Greetings,

Thanks for reporting this to us.

We are aware of this issue and it is currently being investigated.

For the moment you can try calling the UK number through Skype, or from your phone as this should be working correctly.

We apologise for the inconvenience, thanks.
Your recommendation is for customers to incur international phone charges because you can't figure out what is wrong with your phone system? You are ridiculous.
Bioware you need to resolve the Oceanic server issues:
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=5313961
Stop ignoring your customers!

target_shoot
03.28.2013 , 07:15 PM | #8
I TOTALLY agree! I'm not incurring international charges because you can't get it figured out. Ludicrous! Get it fixed!!

OwenBrooks
03.28.2013 , 07:17 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by BigKatD View Post
I had been dealing with the busy line for about 4 hours. I finally found EA's customer support number and was able to get right through. 2 menu options later and I had a rep on the line within 2 minutes. Just make sure to choose SWToR from the first menu option and it will forward you to swtor support. I only was on hold for about a minute.

EA's support number is 1-650-628-1001

Good luck!
Try the above