Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Massive Lag Spikes

Wolfmight
03.28.2013 , 04:43 PM | #1
Hey Guys, Tons of lag spiking in game, and Launcher not working, in the last couple of hours. Haven't seen anything official yet, but Adding to what seems to be a growing list of people wondering whats up.

Athelf
03.28.2013 , 04:45 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfmight View Post
Hey Guys, Tons of lag spiking in game, and Launcher not working, in the last couple of hours. Haven't seen anything official yet, but Adding to what seems to be a growing list of people wondering whats up.
I'm from the JC server and I'm experiencing the same problem as well. It's really frustrating...

Wolfmight
03.28.2013 , 04:48 PM | #3
Same Server, and its incredible numbers 91 to 13000 in a second.

Darslk
03.28.2013 , 04:51 PM | #4
I'm on Pot5 but also getting insane lag spike and inevitably disconnects. This wasn't happening earlier today and it isn't my end.
Prophecy of the Five, <Ghost Panther>

CaptMichael
03.28.2013 , 05:00 PM | #5
I'm on the shadowlands and i get mini lag spike that last about 5-8 seconds then i get hit with a huge and get the red x but i don't disconnect( always when im in combat). the red x stays around for about 3-6 min. this has been happen to me for awhile and is very annoying.
Michaell, Mykels, Dirty'Dan
Kil-roy, Mikels, Kilroy-jr, Mikells
GM of PvPness
Dreshdae Cantina---->Shadowlands

iHernyx
03.28.2013 , 05:18 PM | #6
Lag spikes here as well, they last for too long sometimes. Doing a tracert to JC's ip shows that when packets go through alter.net or something like that that causes a massive amount of ping, like from 190 to 570.

Darslk
03.28.2013 , 05:30 PM | #7
I tried The Bastion and I'm not getting any lag there so if you're desperate to play I suggest you roll a character, it's what I'm doing for now

stars_fan
03.28.2013 , 06:03 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Darslk View Post
I'm on Pot5 but also getting insane lag spike and inevitably disconnects. This wasn't happening earlier today and it isn't my end.
I've been on POTF for the last 12 hours non stop and no lag.

That would point to being something on the internet not bioware.

Darslk
03.28.2013 , 06:23 PM | #9
Well it's not my internet connection considering I can play on the Bastion just fine but not Pot5 and I live in the east. I can also stream videos and access the forums no problem.

zzoorrzz
03.28.2013 , 06:52 PM | #10
So is it me or something els that I can't log in?