Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

locked account :(

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

McSaurus
03.28.2013 , 02:45 PM | #1
i tried to log into today and it says i tried to answer my security questions wrong so it locked me out of my account, i have been trying to called the U.S.A customer support all day for the past 6 hrs and no number seems to work i have tried all of them and the calls dont go throw it is now my phone because i can call anyone else. i would just like to unlock my acc and play again. PLEASE HELP!

Bronholz
03.28.2013 , 02:52 PM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings McSaurus,

Thanks for contacting us.

Have your tried resetting your password? If you account hasn't been completely locked out this can allow you to attempt to answer the question again.

Thanks for your patience.
Bronholz | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

McSaurus
03.28.2013 , 02:56 PM | #3
Hello, It will not let me change my pass, every time i try to sign in it tells me my account is locked and to contact a support agent, but when i call the numbers on the website for customer support for the U.S the number is disconnected/busy and for the past 6 hrs it will not let my call go through to them. I was wondering if there is a way u can unlock my account. I am a subscriber so i do have my credit card on the account to prove it is mine. and i know almost everything on it except the security questions. and thats what got my account locked. Thanks for your time and help, and i hope this isnt to much for you.

Bronholz
03.28.2013 , 03:15 PM | #4 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
You shouldn't need to sign in to change you password, just use the site here.

Thanks for your patience.

McSaurus
03.28.2013 , 03:29 PM | #5
I'm sorry maybe i am making it hard to understand me. i know my password and my account but when i went to log in it wouldnt let me log in unless I answered one of my security questions and i couldnt remember what the answer was so when i failed to answer it properly it locked my account. I know my password i just need to speak to a support agent to unlock my account but every number I try it wont connect me through as if all your lines or down. I was just wondering if there is anything you can do?

darthgamer
03.28.2013 , 03:36 PM | #6
This has happened to a friend of mine he cant get through to theyre crappy customer service so hes stuck and hes more then likely left the game TY BW FOR CONTINUALLY FAILING MISERABLY
Squadron 11-11-11

McSaurus
03.28.2013 , 03:53 PM | #7
So i should just find a new game?

Bronholz
03.28.2013 , 04:56 PM | #8 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
I'm not telling you to reset your password because you've forgotten it, but because it can remove the temporary lock and prompt a different Security Question to be asked.

After investigating it does appear that we are having some issues with the US number at the moment and this is being investigated.

For the moment you can try calling the UK number through Skype, or from your phone as this should be working correctly.

Thank you.

ThunderDanger
03.28.2013 , 05:23 PM | #9
I'm having the same issue, and it always gives me the same question every time I get my password reset. A question I definitely know the answer to because I created my account today but it never goes in correct, and my account gets locked.

McSaurus
03.28.2013 , 05:47 PM | #10
i have already tried to change my pass and it will not let me. i just wanna play does anyone have any clue when the U.S support phones will be back up?