Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

New Names

Rorkiy
03.27.2013 , 08:56 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by jwalsham View Post
Hahahaha i wonder if those peeps in harb can climb up the rails at the pub fleet
Wel I do have a lvl...12ish? Guardian I made a while back who is now acting as a placeholder for my 50 Guard lol, I could find out

*Edit*: Well, onnce I can play on my computer that is. Something in my monitor melted last night so I'm stuck on my craptastic laptop that freezes when I try to chat/rotate the screen with no one near me and only 27 on fleet
Rorkiy - Guardian; Shiroyasha - Shadow; Rorkiys - Sentinel; Rorkies - Scoundrel
The Ecihos Legacy
<The Ex-Dalborran Elitists>

Dehgen
03.27.2013 , 10:25 PM | #32
Deh, Dehh, Deph and Inn where all taken. Gonna have to find another one syllable word to roll with.
Phinite - Gunnery Commando
Indeh - Vigilance Guardian
Deph - Balance Sage

Henu
03.27.2013 , 10:54 PM | #33
but i love my name
:sy_bountyhunter ::sy_bountyhunte r::sy_bountyhunt er::sy_bountyhun ter::sy_bountyhu nter::sy_bountyh unter::sy_bounty hunter::sy_bount yhunter::

BattleGracefully
03.29.2013 , 02:13 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by Dehgen View Post
Deh, Dehh, Deph and Inn where all taken. Gonna have to find another one syllable word to roll with.
seriously?
if you think you have it hard choosing names then you don't remember me making my vanguard and sitting on TS for 3 hours saying "what should I name this" and "still havn't got a name" and the ever classic "whats a good name"

recon if you can go with ate or eight for your legacy and use annial (a bad one as it looks like anal a lot)
or compens or retalli as your first names
Keiga - Guardian
Licani - Sentinel
Millianna - Vanguard

TheJuniorBeast
03.29.2013 , 06:12 PM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by Fknsatsu View Post
I really wanted <Killed by 300 MS>
Love it
Remus - Assassin
Covitz - Powertech
Sarein - Sentinel

MystbladeWA
03.29.2013 , 08:02 PM | #36
Just wanting to throw it out there guys that you can use special characters in your names. Eg: , , etc.

Website for the shortcuts:

http://www.nouilles.info/keyboard_shortcuts.html

Using these gives you more opportunity to retain a name that is, for all intents and purposes, the same as the one u had just by subbing a letter or two for one that looks similar.
Hold'My'Beer Chill
I'Got'This Legacy

LadyKohastFel
03.30.2013 , 06:15 AM | #37
I will probably throw an accent or a hyphen into my name if it is taken and keep my name.
Remember Antaria, Naboo, Starsider Server.

MsMalice
03.31.2013 , 12:11 PM | #38
I'm going with Ray (alt + 130 (numpad)). Creative, I know.
RAYE
R.I.P. JIRAYA

ChuangTzu
03.31.2013 , 09:44 PM | #39
I have already reserved both Chub'ba and Chuangtzu. The other names I'm not really that attached to so if I loose them it will be back to the random name generator. My legacy name is still there as I had toons that did not transfer off the original Harbinger so that is all good.

All I need to do is convince my guild to choose the guild name I suggested, as we have to change it. Btw the guild name I like is 'The committee for the liberation and interegration of terrifying organism and the rehabilitation into society' which would be shortened to 'C.L.I.T.O.R.I.S'.

I wonder how many ppl will get the reference?
"Words are for conveying ideas, but when the ideas are understood, you forget the words. How I would love to talk to someone who's forgotten all the words!" Chuang Tzu

Aarie
03.31.2013 , 10:39 PM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by MystbladeWA View Post
Just wanting to throw it out there guys that you can use special characters in your names. Eg: , , etc.

Website for the shortcuts:

http://www.nouilles.info/keyboard_shortcuts.html

Using these gives you more opportunity to retain a name that is, for all intents and purposes, the same as the one u had just by subbing a letter or two for one that looks similar.
Thanks for posting this, couldn't figure out how to do it. Got to keep my names by just changing the "A"
I don't think the yanks have figured out how to do it yet so there is a good chance lots of people can keep their names by doing this
Aussie and Proud of it!
The Alea Legacy
Nasasha - Sniper