Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

What's PvP like on Begeren?


stringcat's Avatar


stringcat
03.27.2013 , 11:06 AM | #91
Awww. Hang out more Impside.

That said, sufficient numbers of Civil Wars will crush anyone's spirits. I feel like that's all I got last night.
Valiya Illegal Test Kitchen The Bastion

Bellumpvp's Avatar


Bellumpvp
03.27.2013 , 12:33 PM | #92
Quote: Originally Posted by stringcat View Post
Awww. Hang out more Impside.

That said, sufficient numbers of Civil Wars will crush anyone's spirits. I feel like that's all I got last night.
Beats hypergates
----------Ramikade
--------------Infamous
"As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac El Dorado. Anybody want to see second prize?
Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is your fired."

Bellumpvp's Avatar


Bellumpvp
03.27.2013 , 12:37 PM | #93
Quote: Originally Posted by JamesBalla View Post
I used to premade so much in the Sumner, but a lot has changed since then. so many people quit PvP/The game so I don't have many to group with anymore. I rarely group now, so I tend to Solo Q a lot myself. It's a shame I'm losing interest in PvP, it was so fun back in the fall/summer.

Ya ive got a friends list of 30 peeps from summer/fall. There tends to be 0 online nowadays, maybe 1 on peek hours :'(
----------Ramikade
--------------Infamous
"As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac El Dorado. Anybody want to see second prize?
Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is your fired."

JamesBalla's Avatar


JamesBalla
03.27.2013 , 12:38 PM | #94
Quote: Originally Posted by stringcat View Post
Awww. Hang out more Impside.
Maybe I would if people werent so Grim about alts being guilded over there.
Zentrai/Jballa
rip don't panic

stringcat's Avatar


stringcat
03.27.2013 , 12:39 PM | #95
Quote: Originally Posted by JamesBalla View Post
Maybe I would if people werent so Grim about alts being guilded over there.
Bah, you're saying you have to be in the same guild to group with someone?
Valiya Illegal Test Kitchen The Bastion

xContex's Avatar


xContex
03.27.2013 , 01:59 PM | #96
Quote: Originally Posted by stringcat View Post
Bah, you're saying you have to be in the same guild to group with someone?
No, but you would think if you had a group of friends in a guild you would get invited to that guild. And wouldn't get discriminated on just because your main is rep side.
Scyn Azadeh Inspra
The Sovereign Legacy

MelliMelon's Avatar


MelliMelon
03.27.2013 , 02:10 PM | #97
Just because you have friends in a guild does not mean you should be in that guild. I know Ascension's policy is Imperial alts do not get in unless everyone is OK with it. Different factions can cause a lot of drama, and many guilds have strict policies to fight that. Grim's recruitment policy works very well for them, as far as I can see.

Also, it should be noted that Ascension has turned down a lot of imperial alt applications, many of whom have quite a few friends in guild.

xContex's Avatar


xContex
03.27.2013 , 02:32 PM | #98
Quote: Originally Posted by MelliMelon View Post
Just because you have friends in a guild does not mean you should be in that guild. I know Ascension's policy is Imperial alts do not get in unless everyone is OK with it. Different factions can cause a lot of drama, and many guilds have strict policies to fight that. Grim's recruitment policy works very well for them, as far as I can see.

Also, it should be noted that Ascension has turned down a lot of imperial alt applications, many of whom have quite a few friends in guild.
I wasn't implying that. I was simply implying you would think by having friends it would increase the likelihood of you joining guild X. I understand guild policies however I disagree with policies that discriminate players based off which faction their main is on. Then again, it is no place for me to judge how another guild functions. Just my opinions =p
Scyn Azadeh Inspra
The Sovereign Legacy

JamesBalla's Avatar


JamesBalla
03.27.2013 , 02:41 PM | #99
Quote: Originally Posted by stringcat View Post
Bah, you're saying you have to be in the same guild to group with someone?
No no no! It's just a pain when you're not allowed to be a part of the largest PvP community on the imperial side. You're looking at it from the wrong perspective.
Zentrai/Jballa
rip don't panic

bsbrad's Avatar


bsbrad
03.27.2013 , 04:13 PM | #100
Guilds should be more about playing together with like minded people, I couldn't care less if one of the members of the guild I was in was the worst PVP player or the best. If they are willing to try then it is our job as a guild to help them be the best whatever they want to be. Probably the reason why we are a small guild with a tight knit community.

The only times we have had issues with people were mainly due to raging or respect to the veterans in the guild.

Most of the established guilds on this server whether PVE or PVP tend to act respectful to the other guilds and have a nice banter between them.

I would advise anyone (especially our new APAC members) to check out Melli's thread: Guild Directory to see the currently established guilds
N'abi
Begeren Colony
The answer is easy the question is not....oh who am I kidding!!!.