Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

**BREAKING NEWS** 3D Space Combat CONFIRMED

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
**BREAKING NEWS** 3D Space Combat CONFIRMED
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DarthScruffy
03.27.2013 , 10:57 AM | #11
What, we're getting a Romulan faction?

LordExozone
03.27.2013 , 10:58 AM | #12
I am a representative of a worldwide conglomerate of gaming legends, and I.... Ah bollocks, my mom has send me a pizza through the elevator to my basement, I'll have to finish this post some time later.
Kote! Kandosii sa kar'ta, Vode an.
Mandalore a'den mhi, Vode an. Bal kote, darasuum kote,
Jorso'ran kando a tome. Sa kyr'am nau tracyn kad, Vode an.

Andryah
03.27.2013 , 10:58 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by QBSlide View Post
This just came off the wire. I am friends with one of the developers over at BioWare and he slipped and told me it will be coming out in the fall. Who else is excited?! I know I am!
AND.... this one time... at band camp.....
"The internet has enabled so much and empowered so many. But it can also be a place where the basic rules of decency are suspended and pettiness and negativity thrive, - Tim Cook, Apple CEO

Andryah
03.27.2013 , 10:59 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by LordExozone View Post
I am a representative of a worldwide conglomerate of gaming legends, and I.... Ah bollocks, my mom has send me a pizza through the elevator to my basement, I'll have to finish this post some time later.
Funniest post this week.
"The internet has enabled so much and empowered so many. But it can also be a place where the basic rules of decency are suspended and pettiness and negativity thrive, - Tim Cook, Apple CEO

Joesixxpack
03.27.2013 , 11:09 AM | #15
I like where this thread is going...

Pscyon
03.27.2013 , 11:10 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Andryah View Post
AND.... this one time... at band camp.....
Hey now, if Copperfail is allowed to pull fake announcements out of his ***, why shouldn't this guy be? I'm sure it's all "lighthearted humourous fun".
Sith Sorcerer

DarthOvertone
03.27.2013 , 11:11 AM | #17
Well I never! It's a sham mockery I say!
Alphanoob, Alpha-zen (among others) - Garbage S1 Champion
Ebon Hawk | Harbinger
SWTOR 4.3: It was good while it lasted. Thanks BW

Kurokage
03.27.2013 , 11:15 AM | #18
Oh come on! I just changed my signature a couple hours ago and you're already forcing me to do it again!

Also, lol. I guess you saw my comment about an "association of gaming legends" in the SirMarty thread? I'd totally forgotten about that "I represent an association of players" thread until I saw SirMarty playing copycat.
The Kypri Legacy - Jedi Covenant
Trysani: 60 Sorcerer | Alyann: 60 Operative
Evumei: 47 Scoundrel

Solairous
03.27.2013 , 11:16 AM | #19
If you believe that I have a space bridge to sell you.
SolKarnage - Sith Sorcerer Sol'Stalker - Sith Assassin
Ms'Feelgood - BH
Down and Dirty - The Harbinger

Quraswren
03.27.2013 , 11:16 AM | #20
WOW - I must go spread the word that 3D space combat is coming this fall. The SWTOR gamers need to know. Can't wait to get their reactions when I link them back to this page.

After all, a minigame that got turned into a reputation grind that gets turned into a massive 3d space combat sim. WOOT!

It is truly exciting times for SWTOR.