Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

SPC - Dalborra to Harbringer


jwalsham's Avatar


jwalsham
03.27.2013 , 03:18 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Mularky View Post
To answer your question no, I'm not Canadian. Well according to your post you are role playing.
So youre a role player? You seem to know heaps about it? I am taunting/ threatening/ mocking/ bullying/ menacing/ intimidating ....not role playing

What can you do about it?
Jwalsh - Just Relax - The Jekk Jekk Tarr/ Dalborra/ The Bastion/The Harbringer

i got the magic stick

jwalsham's Avatar


jwalsham
03.27.2013 , 03:19 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Nokecity View Post
*Sarcasm* ... OMG!!! Harbinger, what are we going to do. The S. Pizza Cats are coming for us, quick hide the kitty litter. LOL
More like it 👍
Jwalsh - Just Relax - The Jekk Jekk Tarr/ Dalborra/ The Bastion/The Harbringer

i got the magic stick

Mularky's Avatar


Mularky
03.27.2013 , 03:38 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by jwalsham View Post
So youre a role player? You seem to know heaps about it? I am taunting/ threatening/ mocking/ bullying/ menacing/ intimidating ....not role playing

What can you do about it?
I'm not a role player, if I was I would most likely be on a RP server. I find it funny that you are trying to intimidate us over the internet.
<Ascendancy>

The Real Jaci

Quote: Originally Posted by warstory View Post
Listen most of the people that post on the forums are avg to good players they can nerf when they just simply get outplayed. Instead of figuring out what u did wrong they cry on the forums

Ant_Venom's Avatar


Ant_Venom
03.27.2013 , 05:59 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Mularky View Post
I'm not a role player, if I was I would most likely be on a RP server. I find it funny that you are trying to intimidate us over the internet.
I too second this false intimidation over the internet.
Plastic Juggernaut <55>

Prophecy of The Five

aVmuse's Avatar


aVmuse
03.27.2013 , 08:18 AM | #25
I see MVP is up the old smack-talking again, this time you guys are going to have prove it since harbinger probably has ranked teams that actually give **** about ranked, unlike dalborra.

jwalsham's Avatar


jwalsham
03.27.2013 , 09:07 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by aVmuse View Post
I see MVP is up the old smack-talking again, this time you guys are going to have prove it since harbinger probably has ranked teams that actually give **** about ranked, unlike dalborra.
Noted
Jwalsh - Just Relax - The Jekk Jekk Tarr/ Dalborra/ The Bastion/The Harbringer

i got the magic stick

jwalsham's Avatar


jwalsham
03.27.2013 , 09:09 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by aVmuse View Post
I see MVP is up the old smack-talking again, this time you guys are going to have prove it since harbinger probably has ranked teams that actually give **** about ranked, unlike dalborra.
Oh and by the way forget about MVP... Its SPC now, move on mate...
Jwalsh - Just Relax - The Jekk Jekk Tarr/ Dalborra/ The Bastion/The Harbringer

i got the magic stick

oredith's Avatar


oredith
03.27.2013 , 09:10 AM | #28
(╯□)╯┻━┻
flipp'n yo desk, like a bauss
Tankie

Fknsatsu's Avatar


Fknsatsu
03.27.2013 , 09:33 AM | #29
lol Tankie - I heard you were a cool dude on Harbinger - you just proved it
BASTION: Sho'ju - Seraphic Nexus
HARBINGER: Selianne, Suzume'shindo - SnX

Zolkl's Avatar


Zolkl
03.27.2013 , 10:34 AM | #30
Wait...what? Are you telling me that tiny little Dalborra server managed to have some pvpers on it?

In any case welcome to The Harbinger. I look forward to shooting at you.
Yokel Sniper
Brandine Gunslinger

Some folks'lll never eat a skunk. But then again, some folks'll
Like Cletus, the slack-jawed yokel.