Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Attention All Imperial PVP'ers

Raddimus
03.27.2013 , 07:22 AM | #11
Oh yeah also If people are running back in and you are one of those people with all 4 buffs. Dont be a pain, please throw your buff out. Your buff can help out a team as a whole instead of letting that 1-2 people running around with just their class buffs. I know its hard to imagine everyone doesn't have all the buffs. But there are those people out there.

foxmob
03.27.2013 , 07:37 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by LastWizard View Post
Orbs count twice the amount of kills. In a game thats 30 points or fewer, orbs are huge. Just my thoughts. Good guide though, hope some imps read this so we can get on the winning side for a change.
I believe killing the guy with the orb buff accomplishes the same thing, doesn't it?
meh
Quote: Originally Posted by Jadescythe View Post
TL;DR Bolster is meant to help entry level players, ranked PvP is not entry level PvP.

feefty
03.27.2013 , 07:53 AM | #13
Huttball- If you are a tank and have the ball please remove your guard from the healer/dps you have it on. That unnecessary dmg might kill you...
Cybox- Sniper
Triality- Sorc
Feefty- Jugg
Cybo-Op

Bronaimeth
03.27.2013 , 08:30 AM | #14
I'd like to add, if you're coming to rep side, don't bring the retardation with you please. Keep it over there.

dego-harmonium
03.27.2013 , 08:54 AM | #15
you still see folks in greens and no recruit every day, i dont expect it to change.

I hit a imp on my gunslinger for 7220 last night in in DF/Sab spec last night geared in legacy gear and a mish mash of legacy gear and other stuff i have left over from my sniper. My fav is the peeps that do get the recruit set then decide to wear level 35 greens with it as well, i dont get it......
Arterial

Hoooty
03.27.2013 , 09:11 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Bronaimeth View Post
I'd like to add, if you're coming to rep side, don't bring the retardation with you please. Keep it over there.
This made me lol

-Ship
MC Unicorn Stampede

mhobin
03.27.2013 , 09:30 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by sabbrina View Post
I would like to add that before you even consider entering a 50 wz for the 1st time, please stop by your friendly recruit gear vendor and get your free gear. Everyone loves free stuff amirite? Also please make sure you are buffed and wearing a cylinder/stance...it happens...a lot. And after said death please re-apply your buffs
Always have grenades handy in the off chance you get matched up against Roxxay. Always grenade her on site (The Yooni Rule).

Hobi
PD

ace_boogie
03.27.2013 , 10:55 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Bronaimeth View Post
Faction balance. It's good for the server.
K'senža

ARagingNoob
03.27.2013 , 11:02 AM | #19
The people that need this don't go on the forums. The best we can do is try to tell them in game, but that leads to be being *****ed at when I tell a Sin wearing a shield generator in Deception spec that he's not a tank
Jedi Covenant
YŁl 50 Sniper PŠlla 50 Powertech
Selva 50 Sith Assassin BriŠnna 50 Operative

Rynis
03.27.2013 , 11:12 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by ARagingNoob View Post
The people that need this don't go on the forums. The best we can do is try to tell them in game, but that leads to be being *****ed at when I tell a Sin wearing a shield generator in Deception spec that he's not a tank
Don't know about you but I stack shield on my deception set.
<Poos>