Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

PseudoScience
03.27.2013 , 06:50 AM | #4171
Quote: Originally Posted by twincinema View Post
objectively, there are no other mmos that have apac servers, and i'm sure it's that way for a reason; cost. .
wrong!
APAC

SpannersSF
03.27.2013 , 06:50 AM | #4172
Quote: Originally Posted by Paelo View Post
ah, and you figured the best thing to do is be part of the ugly side of it. Kudos to you then Troglodyte.
Dude just put him on ignore and move on, he sees this thread as his chance to get some of the attention he so desperately craves. Don't feed him.

Elysiah
03.27.2013 , 06:50 AM | #4173
If you're so aware of that then what reason do you have for continuing to harass/basically laugh in the faces of the people who are venting their anger over the way they've been treated? Other than being a sad troll or an EA fanboi who wants to bury his face in some executives crotch for a pat on the head.

Venting their anger, sure thats fine. Demanding reversal of executive decisions , ordering people all over forums and in game to sign a petition, Spewing hate on those that think a petition isnt going to amount to much or think the merge to us is a good thing.
Lol eaware are the biggest scumbags in gaming but the australian server was obv not financially the best option to keep going.

Having an opinion is fine, pissing on people when they're kicked and down is another matter.
I dont believe i have done anything but voice my opinion sir. You on the otherhand have insinuated violence toward me, called another person deficient because they have a differing opinion. i think you are the one that needs to stop feeding people abuse.

darthnish
03.27.2013 , 06:52 AM | #4174
birches pls calm your ****, 200ms isnt the end of the world, its quite playable, please stop acting like melodramatic drama queens , like bioware ate your.. nvm thats tasteless. But please grow up and accept it whinging about it for another 500 pages wont change anything.

Elysiah
03.27.2013 , 06:53 AM | #4175
If you're so aware of that then what reason do you have for continuing to harass/basically laugh in the faces of the people who are venting their anger over the way they've been treated? Other than being a sad troll or an EA fanboi who wants to bury his face in some executives crotch for a pat on the head.

Having an opinion is fine, pissing on people when they're kicked and down is another matter.
And all i have done is voice my opinion and recieved hate and been called a troll.
Ea are the biggest scumbags in gaming industry. australian servers are just obviously not worth it.

jackdaley
03.27.2013 , 06:53 AM | #4176
Quote: Originally Posted by darthnish View Post
birches pls calm your ****, 200ms isnt the end of the world, its quite playable, please stop acting like melodramatic drama queens , like bioware ate your.. nvm thats tasteless. But please grow up and accept it whinging about it for another 500 pages wont change anything.
Good post buddy!

Elysiah
03.27.2013 , 06:53 AM | #4177

This ^^^^^

PseudoScience
03.27.2013 , 06:54 AM | #4178
That's a very melodramatic response.
APAC

jackdaley
03.27.2013 , 06:56 AM | #4179
Quote: Originally Posted by SpannersSF View Post
Dude just put him on ignore and move on, he sees this thread as his chance to get some of the attention he so desperately craves. Don't feed him.
Yes the trolls are hungry

Pity I don't know who they are

Paelo
03.27.2013 , 06:56 AM | #4180
Quote: Originally Posted by Elysiah View Post
I dont believe i have done anything but voice my opinion sir. You on the otherhand have insinuated violence toward me, called another person deficient because they have a differing opinion. i think you are the one that needs to stop feeding people abuse.
Delusional and stupid, just when I didn't think it could get any better. I may as well go continue this conversation with a teapot, at least there would be a slim chance then of some intelligent feedback.
I'm not racist, I hate everyone equally