Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Final Wave Today Done?

charizonthewhite
12.13.2011 , 02:08 PM | #11
never trust a jawa

YouWishYouWereMe
12.13.2011 , 02:11 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Snatat View Post
Its been done 5 waves today better luck tommorow (i still havent got mine) Hopefully i get mine on the 15th
Says who? I just checked Twitter and still no update from BW. Where did you get your information that the 5th wave went out already?
One of the greatest Jedi slayers from the PvP heavy server of Bria in Star Wars Galaxies
====SuxToBYou====

Knewt
12.13.2011 , 02:11 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by WardedConsular View Post
I greatly would love to see waves every hour, 2 hours, heck 3....ok no not past 3. However I heard that there was a set number of waves per day and after that it's on to waiting for zee next day.
They also said the number of waves and frequency could change depending on server stability. If everything is good, they might do more waves. So far, BW says they are ahead of their original schedule.

Delphis
12.13.2011 , 02:12 PM | #14
The final wave of emails have been sent. We will be sending another wave tomorrow starting at 8am CST.

7 seconds ago

Naclon
12.13.2011 , 02:13 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by charizonthewhite View Post
never trust a jawa
You RACIST! Jk those jawa's will never do you right.

Drahh
12.13.2011 , 02:13 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by chilinnkilin View Post
they ******* better not stop doing waves, its only ******* 2 in the afternoon, get their butts up stop eating 10 breakfasts' and invite more people!
lmfao!

YouWishYouWereMe
12.13.2011 , 02:13 PM | #17
Twitter just updated:

The final wave of emails have been sent. We will be sending another wave tomorrow starting at 8am CST.
One of the greatest Jedi slayers from the PvP heavy server of Bria in Star Wars Galaxies
====SuxToBYou====

ChilinNkilin
12.13.2011 , 02:13 PM | #18
From the SWTOR twitter:
"The final wave of emails have been sent. We will be sending another wave tomorrow starting at 8am CST."

Bunch of lazy *****!!!! My friends are on servers saying how empty they all are, and this is when the stop? I bet those fat ***** are going home to eat more, and laugh at everyone who didn't get in....such a disappointment

Corvasio
12.13.2011 , 02:15 PM | #19
Last wave of emails has been sent out. So the rest of us who got nothing let the inner rage commence lol.
The cake is a lie!

carolinapanther
12.13.2011 , 02:17 PM | #20
Bioware is totally lying about how people are getting access. Right now I am sitting a friends house watching him play in the latest wave and he didn't even purchase game until just before turkey day and is already in EA. This is total BS. Also if I buy a security key is the store I get access to the same one as in the CE if so please say so, so I can cancel preorder and save an extra c-note for xmas.