Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Harbinger PvE DPS Leaderboard, Revamped!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Harbinger
Harbinger PvE DPS Leaderboard, Revamped!

Vaidinah
03.25.2013 , 04:15 PM | #161
Cercerea (1893) http://www.torparse.com/a/172363/tim...369/0/Overview
Spec; 3/31/7 Concealment

My gear is still mostly 61s, but I am a biochem so I was using the rakata stim plus 2 rakata adrenals.
The Harbinger
Intrepid

Guardian/Juggernaut Tank Guide: From Beginner to Master

DaiKaede
03.26.2013 , 11:37 AM | #162
Yea, someone in my guild parses well over 1800, even when im sin-tanking he pulls more than a deception-spec dps, its ridiculous. Theres plenty of people who parse higher than me, just nobody puts em up

Carlenux
03.27.2013 , 02:30 AM | #163
i was just watching how to gear my new PT comparing the top leaderboards (main question was rail shot as being melee/ranged/physical requires acc)... i notice all the top parse haev 8-12% missing hammer/rapid shot, and no rail shot, so i went myself and tried, no misses with 95% acc on 100 attempts... i went to an ops and missed the 5% i should -.-... so i guess rail shot as it should be requires accuracy on boss fights but target dummy is bugged?... also thats another trick from top PT parses not using the Acc i guess for a boost knowing dummy is bugged? would love to clarify this lol
Hmaull // Carlenx // Carlenix // Pyrotec // Invinc // Hwynn

DaiKaede
03.27.2013 , 10:30 AM | #164
Yea that is interesting, I'm pretty sure rail shot would be considered a tech attack which would have the higher accuracy.. maybe the dummy (being an ops boss level) has naturally higher defense rate for those attacks?

IAmViiOLENT
03.27.2013 , 10:52 AM | #165
Quote: Originally Posted by Carlenux View Post
i was just watching how to gear my new PT comparing the top leaderboards (main question was rail shot as being melee/ranged/physical requires acc)... i notice all the top parse haev 8-12% missing hammer/rapid shot, and no rail shot, so i went myself and tried, no misses with 95% acc on 100 attempts... i went to an ops and missed the 5% i should -.-... so i guess rail shot as it should be requires accuracy on boss fights but target dummy is bugged?... also thats another trick from top PT parses not using the Acc i guess for a boost knowing dummy is bugged? would love to clarify this lol
You must have gotten *incredibly* lucky to not miss with 5% accuracy. My railshot on my PT does miss every once in a while with 97% ranged accuracy o.o
So yeah, you should split accuracy and surge evenly on the PT, thats what Smurf does. He runs an 8/6/27 spec, which is what I run on my PT for parsing as well, even in PvP gear I was able to do 2k. Its definitely potent.

Carlenux
03.27.2013 , 12:29 PM | #166
Quote: Originally Posted by IAmViiOLENT View Post
You must have gotten *incredibly* lucky to not miss with 5% accuracy. My railshot on my PT does miss every once in a while with 97% ranged accuracy o.o
So yeah, you should split accuracy and surge evenly on the PT, thats what Smurf does. He runs an 8/6/27 spec, which is what I run on my PT for parsing as well, even in PvP gear I was able to do 2k. Its definitely potent.
the target dummy is def. bugged. i saw smurf and Worfs, both have 8-12% missing rapid shots, and 0 rail shots, for no aparent reason, if they had 110% tech 100% ranged shouldnt miss... when i parsed myself i got 100 straight hits and 7% miss on rapid shots, then when i went to ops, i scrubed myself missing couple of rail shots lol, so yeah kinda needed some sort of feedback here, was kinda lost lol

vadess
03.27.2013 , 10:14 PM | #167
Quote: Originally Posted by Vaidinah View Post
Vaidin (1893 DPS) http://www.torparse.com/a/134963/tim...894/0/Overview
Spec : 4/31/6 Vengeance Juggernaut

This is easily the highest I've sustained over a period of 5 or more minutes and it ended up being over 7 minutes. If I don't trim the first 6 seconds, I only get 1880 DPS (http://www.torparse.com/a/134963/tim...894/0/Overview) .

My gear hasn't changed so it's still mostly 61s with the only 63s being my mainhand hilt, offhand armoring, 2 other armorings (belt + bracers), and 2 Dread Guard Relics (Boundless Ages + Elemental Transcendence). I did use 3 Exotech Adrenals throughout the parse, which seemed to help quite a bit.

Beyond getting full 63s, a major improvement I could make in my gear is to get the PvP Vindicator shells for the 4 piece set bonus as it's far superior to the PvE Vindicator ones I'm using now. I'm pretty sad that Bioware decided to remove the Battlemaster shells as it was the best way to use PvP set bonuses and now I can't even get them without losing a significant amount of Strength.

Also, I hate to mention it since I'm the only other Operative, but for the OP, it looks like Invinc's parse of 1918 is only a little over 4 minutes long.
Wow! That is amazing... I'm in the same gear boat as you... Could I send you a PM of some of my best parses as well as my gear set so you can help me improve my numbers?
Noxturna- DPS Juggernaut, Begeren Colony
Caedusios- Tanking Assassin, Begeren Colony
Crimsèn- Marksman Sniper

Vaidinah
03.28.2013 , 04:37 PM | #168
Yeah, I can, but it should be noted that 2.0 is only a little over 2 weeks away. Vengeance in 2.0 is definitely more simple than it is now so there would be some significant differences in your priorities.
The Harbinger
Intrepid

Guardian/Juggernaut Tank Guide: From Beginner to Master

Feindseligkeit
03.28.2013 , 11:48 PM | #169
Toester, Gunnery Mando with 2085.79 over 7m 45s
http://www.torparse.com/a/175478/tim...727/0/Overview

Carlenux
03.29.2013 , 03:18 PM | #170
again, got my PT last weekend, had to make it, but not proud of this record anyways

Pyrotec 8/6/27 Powertech 1994 DPS

http://www.torparse.com/a/175515

missing clicky relics and didnt use adrenals, other than that, just small 61-63 changes, nothing big... anyways in order to achieve a 2200 record, comparing logs, i would need 20 more rail shot prcs + 15% crit on rail shots (lets assume they use PvP set bonus, they doing same rail shot dmg anyways) i am running a 41% crit tech... yet i need 10 - 15% crit on ALL attacks to compare to top 1, unless hes running a 55% tech crit 1050 power lol, just luck :S.... once i get an unlikely lucky parse like that i will post again lol