Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

jackdaley
03.27.2013 , 02:14 AM | #4081
To all the people who say the harbinger numbers arn't that good during our prime time.

I literally just checked and the pub fleet (the least popular out of the two fleets) has 180

Meanwhile on dalborra it has 80 hahaha and that's our primetime!!

Stats and Numbers don't lie people

R.I.P ghost town APAC Servers...Hello HEALTHY POPULATED SERVERS!

iheartnyc
03.27.2013 , 02:16 AM | #4082
Quote: Originally Posted by PseudoScience View Post
You do realise a lot of us came from these same servers we are being sent back to right? So some of us know how suboptimal the US servers are when connecting to Australia. Red circles, moving of AOE, getting a stun off in time are all just some of the issues that mean the difference between a raid wipe or losing a crucial PvP battle.

You are downplaying the situation to suit your agenda. Free transfers for all APAC to any server would of been the best option and we could have suited those who wanted to go US or elsewhere and those who love localised servers and wanted to stay.
My only agenda is to try to find a solution where APAC players can continue playing the game, and learning to adjust. That is all.

kaug
03.27.2013 , 02:17 AM | #4083
Quote: Originally Posted by elitenz View Post
I still don't understand why they never set up an official forum poll that would show a true outcome.
Because they really don't care, how long did it take them to respond to the thread about server concerns, Many months without an answer? What should we do about the APAC server? whatever will make/save us the most money.

Nommaz
03.27.2013 , 02:18 AM | #4084
Quote: Originally Posted by jackdaley View Post
To all the people who say the harbinger numbers arn't that good during our prime time.

I literally just checked and the pub fleet (the least popular out of the two fleets) has 180

And prior to yesterdays announcement dal's pub fleet had in excess of 120 (at this time) and imp's fleet had 190, cant compare now people are leaving

jackdaley
03.27.2013 , 02:18 AM | #4085
Quote: Originally Posted by iheartnyc View Post
My only agenda is to try to find a solution where APAC players can continue playing the game, and learning to adjust. That is all.
Dont worry about it dude these illogical fools just have sand in their vags

You can't reason with people who think ping is more important than actually playing in a healthy populated server.

jackdaley
03.27.2013 , 02:19 AM | #4086
Quote: Originally Posted by Nommaz View Post
And prior to yesterdays announcement dal's pub fleet had in excess of 120 (at this time) and imp's fleet had 190, cant compare now people are leaving
the QQers won't be missed Good riddance i say

Icykill_
03.27.2013 , 02:20 AM | #4087

Can't compare anymore... too many people have left or are leaving... or are so disgusted by the decision they need sometime out of the game to calm down

PETITION JUST HIT 404

KEEP THE FAITH... AND HOPEFULLY A MERGED APAC SERVER... SIGN THE PETITION AT THE BELOW LINK

http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/...em-into-1.html

WizardsDestiny
03.27.2013 , 02:22 AM | #4088

You can't reason with people who think ping is more important than actually playing in a healthy populated server.
Really?

Typically one would think that 'ping' which results in lag eventually would actually end up seriously affecting gameplay experience, rendering a 'healthy populated server' useless; we can't 'play' on it with lag from across the world.
There is only Power, and those too weak to seek it.

Nommaz
03.27.2013 , 02:23 AM | #4089

Ping, names, guild names, legacy, and foremost community, yeah they are ALL more important than being forced to move.

SpannersSF
03.27.2013 , 02:23 AM | #4090
Quote: Originally Posted by elitenz View Post
I still don't understand why they never set up an official forum poll that would show a true outcome.
Because they didn't want to see a true outcome. It would have been much harder to spin this cost cutting measure as a positive one for the players if they had a cut and dry preference from APAC players. The fact that this is the only solution they mentioned specifically shows that it was by far the most popular.

Is it a coincidence that the solution they eventually decided on was the one that saved them the most money NO.