Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So pubs can be lesbians but imps not?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
So pubs can be lesbians but imps not?

Soxbadger
03.26.2013 , 04:07 PM | #41
Not every story in SWTOR is equal, but we all have the option to play every story...

Pistols-GS
03.26.2013 , 04:11 PM | #42
Xerain and I will make this work.
Pistols Shield

<S Key To Victory>

ikinai
03.26.2013 , 04:13 PM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by Soxbadger View Post
Not every story in SWTOR is equal, but we all have the option to play every story...
All stories are equal, it's just some stories are more equal than others.
I'll tell you what, then. Why don't you call me some time when you have no class?
--Rodney Dangerfield Back to School

AmentutankhAmun
03.26.2013 , 04:42 PM | #44
wat does same sex have anything to do with star wars. stop ruining star wars.
CassiopŽiš - Level 55 Sentinel - POT5

LadyKulvax
03.26.2013 , 04:53 PM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by amentutankhamun View Post
wat does same sex have anything to do with star wars. Stop ruining star wars.
l2eu.
"True power, is not the ability to destroy an opponent, on the contrary, true power lies in words, for words can create and destroy civilisations, a lightsaber or a gout of lightning cannot."
Power Victory

saremun
03.26.2013 , 07:54 PM | #46
Quote: Originally Posted by AmentutankhAmun View Post
wat does same sex have anything to do with star wars. stop ruining star wars.
it is the core of Star Wars!

don't you remember when Luke skywalker kissed Han solo while leia watched them? at that time Han and luke didn't know they were brothers....oh wait...

SithKoriandr
03.26.2013 , 09:30 PM | #47
As for the title of this thread. No. What it is, even if it was just the main quest giver, is that it would be limited to the main quest giver. This doesn't mean "empire is gay and republic isnt"

First off, your character who's gay would already make that statement untrue. Second, it just means that would be the only NPC currently with the option. In fact, not having the option currently doesn't mean there isn't gays in star wars, what it means is, you dont have the flirt option.
"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more...than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so *********** what." - Stephen Fry

DaVinciDilemma
03.26.2013 , 09:51 PM | #48
Quote: Originally Posted by SithKoriandr View Post
First off, your character who's gay would already make that statement untrue.
I dunno... if Corso is to be believed, my smuggler totally digs women anyway, and has a horde of smuggler-spawn waiting to ask for child support. All happened behind my back, believe me. But would Corso lie?

SithKoriandr
03.26.2013 , 11:00 PM | #49
Quote: Originally Posted by DaVinciDilemma View Post
I dunno... if Corso is to be believed, my smuggler totally digs women anyway, and has a horde of smuggler-spawn waiting to ask for child support. All happened behind my back, believe me. But would Corso lie?
Or he see's what he wants to see. He's unable to come to terms with his captain and best friend being gay. So he's lieing to himself. Corso's just homophobic.
"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more...than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so *********** what." - Stephen Fry

spookysage
03.26.2013 , 11:39 PM | #50
Quote: Originally Posted by DaVinciDilemma View Post
Yeah, apparently if you play a male imperial agent, even if you don't flirt with anyone, he was an unstoppable ladies' man up until the point you started playing him.

Oh, look what got shunted off to the backwaters of the Story and Lore forum, surprise surprise.