Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Recruit Gear is to op, please take out of the game!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Harbinger
Recruit Gear is to op, please take out of the game!

PeteyLo
03.26.2013 , 04:45 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by DesmoLegacy View Post
I have to say, when you're on Sunansni for some reason people think you're "health hacking" whatever that means. Lots of whiners and sore losers on the pub side...
Invincible + Enraged Defense + Endure Pain/medpac = Lolz, and Face tanking hahaha. I'm glad i'm playing my jugg well enough to be called a hacker.
"One Insanus to rule them all, one Insanus to find them, one Insanus to bring them all and in the darkness bind them."
F*** the free world. Long Live Bantle! Don't forget Smoochie, and have you seen Indianguy?

sphyg
03.26.2013 , 05:09 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by IAmViiOLENT View Post
Full recruit/pve gear mix had something like 650ish expertise. 995 HPS. Its not hard to do against a bunch of scrubs Pizza.
Dont take away from his achievement. Its not as easy as you make it out to be. I would say that less than 1% of players have done 1k hps in a warzone.(my made up numbers, not actually factual. But i havent seen it done much) Not to mention he was mostly if not all recruit. Its an achievement!

We know you are a good player. You don't need to flex your epeen at every opportunity.
Sphyg - Tha'dokta - Sphig - - - Bastion
Sphig - Sa'rissa - Sphygg - Who'just - U'just - - - Harbinger
The Chatos Paladins

IAmViiOLENT
03.26.2013 , 05:25 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by sphyg View Post
Dont take away from his achievement. Its not as easy as you make it out to be. I would say that less than 1% of players have done 1k hps in a warzone.(my made up numbers, not actually factual. But i havent seen it done much) Not to mention he was mostly if not all recruit. Its an achievement!

We know you are a good player. You don't need to flex your epeen at every opportunity.
Good for him on scoring it, Im making the point that its very easy to do with little gear on sorc/sage because their heals really dont scale too far with gear. I would be interested to see some operative scoring up to 1k hps in a 50 wz with no gear, as their heals dont scale as quickly.

ThePizaShark
03.26.2013 , 05:33 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by IAmViiOLENT View Post
Good for him on scoring it, Im making the point that its very easy to do with little gear on sorc/sage because their heals really dont scale too far with gear. I would be interested to see some operative scoring up to 1k hps in a 50 wz with no gear, as their heals dont scale as quickly.
I've gotten 900 on my op with 2 pieces of wh. I geared to quick to get anymore then that.
Pizzatauntaun 50 operative<We Haz Cookies>
Pizzashark 50 mercenary <Nameless>
Pizzarancor 50 juggernaut
Bamfjedi 50 sage

JargoFett
03.26.2013 , 05:51 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by ThePizaShark View Post
I've gotten 900 on my op with 2 pieces of wh. I geared to quick to get anymore then that.
You scrub <3
The Harbinger - Są'm - Operative heals/Sa'mloveshugs - Scoundrel heals

always looking for some friends to queue with.

sphyg
03.26.2013 , 05:52 PM | #26
I did 855.95 with 2 maybe 3 pieces of WH on my op. Have a screenie of it too!

Either way, I was impressed by your number, and I disagree with opfotm. If it was as easy as he claims it would be more common for sage/sorc to hit 1k. But I barely see it.
Sphyg - Tha'dokta - Sphig - - - Bastion
Sphig - Sa'rissa - Sphygg - Who'just - U'just - - - Harbinger
The Chatos Paladins

ThePizaShark
03.26.2013 , 05:59 PM | #27

Either way, I was impressed by your number, and I disagree with opfotm. If it was as easy as he claims it would be more common for sage/sorc to hit 1k. But I barely see it.
Obviously his recruit and pve mix is better then full recruit, he wouldn't be using it and he only got 950 hps anyways. Th e only wh piece I had was the mainhand.
Pizzatauntaun 50 operative<We Haz Cookies>
Pizzashark 50 mercenary <Nameless>
Pizzarancor 50 juggernaut
Bamfjedi 50 sage

DeepFreese
03.26.2013 , 07:27 PM | #28

Not to take away from the achievement, as those are very impressive numbers, but to be fair you would see 1k plus a lot more playing puddle spec. The numbers are easier to come by, most sorc/sage healers are playing bubblestun and numbers are much much lower in that spec. Still very impressive pizza. Good job (:
Creus
Robbs(Sniper) Robs(Assassin) Croozz(Jugg) Harata(Guardian) Se'an(Powertech) and Se-an(Marauder)
The Squirtle Squad[The Harbinger}

IAmViiOLENT
03.26.2013 , 07:42 PM | #29
Obviously his recruit and pve mix is better then full recruit, he wouldn't be using it and he only got 950 hps anyways. Th e only wh piece I had was the mainhand.
Actually its a moot point. Almost no mathematical difference if any at all. I took the pve pieces (And when I say pve pieces, I mean that I have a MH pve piece without a mod in it, and then implants/ear) for the endurance since the degen from consumption is a %. I've healed on sorcs in pvp and pve for a long long time (think back to 1.0) and Endurance has always been nice to have after 1.2.

Did 995 hps, 5 off of 1k on a first try. Full heal spec on a sorc is incredibly easy to hit 1k hps in, full bubble spec is much harder to do so and requires the game to have much better circumstances. It also has better tools for WZ' with KB root, self blind on bubbles, affl spam into speed FL, and still having access to most of the actual healing talents. I'll be the first to say im not the best healer on server with my sorc, but I dont go posting threads about doing so much in recruit. If we were talking about that, me doing 1k dps on my PT in full 14.5k recruit would have been posted. It wasn't. No one cares. I'm not going to stroke your e-peen, and I dont want anyone to stroke mine about healing, or DPS.

I wasn't trying to diminish your achievement, but I do want to point out that being in recruit isnt any reason for it to be a greater achievement when you're using puddle spec. I didn't want to be an arse about it, but if you're going to go and be a little snot I'll respond in kind. Good job on hitting 1k hps, you're above the average player skill curve on the server. Kudos.

I don't particularly care how many people on the server think I'm an A-Hole. Its true.

TL;DR

Good Players are still good, no matter they're gear. Wippie.

DesmoLegacy
03.26.2013 , 11:27 PM | #30
This thread got wordy braaaaaahs.
Ducatii - 50 Marauder | Ducatista - 50 Operative
Dain'ese - 50 Juggernaut | Ducatisti - 50 Sniper
D'ucati - 50 Sentinel | Duc'ati - 50 Sage | Enduro - 50 Vanguard