Question from Harbinger Rated Teams to Dalborra!?

IAmViiOLENT

As an american playing with the Aussies for a long time I have seen alot on the server. since bout the time of in the middle of last November when face split and made SnX the forming of ranked teams seemed to pop less and less. as double xp weekends are poping up theres been increasing less lv 50 pvp bc everyone is lving alts for when 2.0 drops. at this time doing ranked pvp is almost useless bc theres no point in gearing urself with pvp gear that not going to change much and the comms will be almost wasted. in any case the only team that might que from our server would be SnX if they stay with the game ( which is doubtful since most of the population of the server is unsubing)

As an american playing with the Aussies for a long time I have seen alot on the server. since bout the time of in the middle of last November when face split and made SnX the forming of ranked teams seemed to pop less and less. as double xp weekends are poping up theres been increasing less lv 50 pvp bc everyone is lving alts for when 2.0 drops. at this time doing ranked pvp is almost useless bc theres no point in gearing urself with pvp gear that not going to change much and the comms will be almost wasted. in any case the only team that might que from our server would be SnX if they stay with the game ( which is doubtful since most of the population of the server is unsubing)

you mean when they split to ditch the scrubs then reinvited them, should correct that

You obviously forget SPC is always keen for ranked PvP but no one queues against them. Ranked PvP is not about the comms its about playing Warzones with out having pugs on your team against other guilds surely that is more fun than having 4 useless players on your team.

To the OP - Im sure SPC will queue for ranked when this merge happens I personally will be keen for it idfc about ping.

Personally looking forward to stomping people on the Harbinger because when I was there the other weekend I saw so much crap about Vanguards only being a tank class and how theres no good vanguard dps well you nubs are in for a suprise.

- Carth.

Edited by Dafydil

Do you guys have any competent rated teams here? We're really hoping so, looking forward to more teams queuing!

Perhaps it's not the best time to be asking, lots of us are pissed 'cause

A) most people go from say 50 to maybe 200 ish ms (mine's gonna be the same from HK at 150)

B) a lot of our names would probably already be taken so it seems BW are flipping us the bird

C) those of us who don't fall into either category, like me, will prolly find that most of the friends they've made here will prolly unsub.

Perhaps it's not the best time to be asking, lots of us are pissed 'cause

A) most people go from say 50 to maybe 200 ish ms (mine's gonna be the same from HK at 150)

B) a lot of our names would probably already be taken so it seems BW are flipping us the bird

C) those of us who don't fall into either category, like me, will prolly find that most of the friends they've made here will prolly unsub.

That third point.

/cry.

After reading the amount of friends I am losing on our Guild website and remembering the ping I had whilst on the Jekk Jekk Tarr. I will be un-subbing and moving on, the game has been great but would have never imagined the result to our APAC population issue would be to collapse our servers and move us back to the US.

Just shows me clearly this game is no longer aiming for longevity but just revenue.

At least some people I care about are going to stick around for a time.

I resubbed back in Feb so I might as well stay, 5 months to go lol.

And same reason, people I care about staying so I'm staying as well.

Aaaannnddd my ping's gonna be the same. lol