Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Same gender romance discussion

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Same gender romance discussion
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Tatile
03.25.2013 , 06:25 PM | #511
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco
Hey Tatile,
As for the SGRA stuff, I know for now we are only really talking what is coming in Rise of the Hutt Cartel. I know there are a few other questions still pending but any "future" content, I have no answers right now. My hope is sometime after RotHC comes out to work on more directly addressing those questions. No promises of course but I am always trying!

-eric
I like Mr. Musco, he's pretty good at getting replies out
(I sent a PM asking for clarification on the recent Dulfy interview and the talk about story content, so it seemed appropriate to also ask about future SGRA content.)

Palar
03.25.2013 , 09:40 PM | #512
Careful, though, his answers to dragged-out topics seem to be " **** you, and the horse you rode in."

Or maybe that's just for APACers. Ah well, it was fun while it lasted. Hopefully, you guys get something more than our "chopping off the foot to treat an in-grown toenail".

chuixupu
03.26.2013 , 10:57 AM | #513
Looks like a picture of an SGR kiss on the site here hehe http://dulfy.net/2013/03/26/swtor-ma...roids-preview/

Dulfy reported she found female to female flirts on the republic side and male to male on empire side, not sure if there were things she didn't find at this point yet, though.
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

stuffystuffs
03.26.2013 , 11:02 AM | #514
Well, I guess it's good I've mainly been playing Republic.

Edit: though, still don't believe it's limited per faction...that's kind of dumb.
Node guarder

wainot-keel
03.26.2013 , 11:12 AM | #515
Quote: Originally Posted by stuffystuffs View Post
Well, I guess it's good I've mainly been playing Republic.

Edit: though, still don't believe it's limited per faction...that's kind of dumb.
If what Dulfy posted on her site regarding this is true, well, I say BW's moronic and crappy way of handling this has reach its peak. I hope there's more to it.

stuffystuffs
03.26.2013 , 11:15 AM | #516
Quote: Originally Posted by wainot-keel View Post
If what Dulfy posted on her site regarding this is true, well, I say BW's moronic and crappy way of handling this has reach its peak. I hope there's more to it.
I was thinking that if her Sorc was in a current romance with Andronikos (sp?), that it's possible the new flirt options didn't show up...we'll have to wait and see I suppose.
Node guarder

DarkTrooperV
03.26.2013 , 11:26 AM | #517
What in the hell?!

Seriously? Bio....to hell with that, EA is SCREWING the LGBT community by limiting it to faction?!?! What is this...?!?!

That is some VERY LAZY CRAP!

Edit: There is ALOT of very VULGAR words I want to use right now. But what I want is some ANSWERS on this. This is outrageous!

SGR items further down in the article.
The Joker: They're only as good as the world allows them to be. I'll show you. When the chips are down, these... these civilized people, they'll eat each other. See, I'm not a monster. I'm just ahead of the curve.

Jeca_Cutrer
03.26.2013 , 11:37 AM | #518
Whoa whoa whoa whoa...

I'd like to see more thorough implementation of SGR too, but SCREWING THE LGBT COMMUNITY?!

Let's be very clear: BioWare doesn't owe you anything.

This is the same attitude of entitlement that gamers have shown about EVERY issue.
Ebon Hawk - RP-PVE
Cutoli - 50 Narl - 50 Sall - 21 Kakk - 20

Erriq - 50 Barrenus - 36 Tul'kur'sabosen - 25

DarkTrooperV
03.26.2013 , 11:43 AM | #519
So for the last year and nearly six months that these people have been pouring their hearts out for this cause, they should just accept this?

This....half baked version of it? I'm sorry. That's like only giving you an ice cream cone with no ice cream when you paid full price for an Ice Cream Cone, ice cream included.

I'm not going to say anything else because of how infuriating this is.
The Joker: They're only as good as the world allows them to be. I'll show you. When the chips are down, these... these civilized people, they'll eat each other. See, I'm not a monster. I'm just ahead of the curve.

FuryoftheStars
03.26.2013 , 12:05 PM | #520
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkTrooperV View Post
What in the hell?!

Seriously? Bio....to hell with that, EA is SCREWING the LGBT community by limiting it to faction?!?! What is this...?!?!

That is some VERY LAZY CRAP!

Edit: There is ALOT of very VULGAR words I want to use right now. But what I want is some ANSWERS on this. This is outrageous!

SGR items further down in the article.
I highly doubt it is F/F for Rep and M/M for Emp only. It's probably only what the reviewer found and thus reported on.