Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Developer Update: Legions of Scum and Villainy

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Developer Update: Legions of Scum and Villainy
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

CourtneyWoods
03.26.2013 , 09:11 AM | #1 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Happy Tuesday, everyone!

Senior Operations & Flashpoints Designer, George Smith, has written a blog about the new Operation: Legions of Scum and Villainy coming in Game Update 2.0. Let us know what you think about it in this thread!
Courtney Woods | Lead Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Icestar
03.26.2013 , 09:38 AM | #2
Cool

beefyandbeef
03.26.2013 , 09:41 AM | #3
Hmm, looks pretty cool, however I would still like to see more PvP maps for huttball and what not...

But this is cool too!
Roaric Level 50 Vanguard
Proud CE Owner
Semper est lux in tenebris-There is always light in darkness

JLazarillo
03.26.2013 , 09:43 AM | #4
Quote:
Two new armor sets are available to those who brave this harsh world and survive, one from Story Mode and one from Hard Mode. Each gives a new, unique appearance for your Class.
This kind of jumped at me at the end. I mean, I know what it meant. But I couldn't help but think "unique" is not quite the right word, since everyone using the armor itself in the same class will still all look exactly the same.

Lord_Karsk
03.26.2013 , 09:51 AM | #5
Wish the stories could be good, Dread masters are made up and have nothing to do with the Sith what so ever.
Just game mecanics i get it but still. So much good lore in this time period and they have to use something
this weak.Just imagine the spirit of Exar Kun was making trouble, now that something star wars fans would care about, this.....but besides they terabad story i'm sure its a good mission.Just wish these boss fights could be random, everything is so scripted.

LadyKulvax
03.26.2013 , 10:10 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by JLazarillo View Post
This kind of jumped at me at the end. I mean, I know what it meant. But I couldn't help but think "unique" is not quite the right word, since everyone using the armor itself in the same class will still all look exactly the same.
It means unique to this operation's drops.
"The Empire is war made manifest. That is why it is perfect."
Imperial Order

Rafaman
03.26.2013 , 10:17 AM | #7
Very cool. Thanks!

Aikon
03.26.2013 , 10:28 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by beefyandbeef View Post
Hmm, looks pretty cool, however I would still like to see more PvP maps for huttball and what not...

But this is cool too!
This.
Tell me... How can there be Peace without Emotion? How can there be Knowledge without Ignorance?
How can there be Serenity without Passion? And how can there be Death without the Force?
Aykon - Guardian Kostial - Juggernaut

JLazarillo
03.26.2013 , 10:29 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by LadyKulvax View Post
It means unique to this operation's drops.
I know what it means. I'm just saying it made me o_O.
It was an interesting choice of words, is all.

nbayer
03.26.2013 , 10:39 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by JLazarillo View Post
So your complaint about the sentence "Each gives a new, unique appearance for your Class" is that it's only unique on a class level?