[SUGGESTION] Please Give a Single, Brief Dev Response on Potential Class Changes 2.0

ScytheEleven

As many are aware, the PTS forums are ripe with threads calling out for certain buffs/nerfs to specific classes. With the PTS closing down, many are unsure if their pleas have been heard.

I am not suggesting that the developers come right out and post what they plan to implement, but just a brief statement would help ease many minds...even if the statement is "We do not plan to change this class".

While they came out and listed the changes for Mercs/Mandos yesterday, there have been no new news in regards to Sages/Sorcs, SIns/Shadows, and PT/VG's (specifically, the tank tree and the AP/Tactics tree).

What I suggest is that a Dev simply post something like this:

xxx Class: We have seen your feedback, and slight tweaks are coming (no need to post anything more specific than that).

xxx Class: Based on our own numbers, we do not see a reason to tweak this class any further (again, no need for anything more than that).

I think it would ease a lot of minds going into 2.0, and would certainly cut down on the angry threads.