Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

All chats down...again?!?

XenonDarkstar
03.25.2013 , 04:02 AM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by ssfish View Post
... and it's all rendered moot as they have fixed it (for now).
The fact you even added this in your post its just....blah nvm I'm gonna go back to the game while I can...

chriscshunter
03.25.2013 , 07:32 AM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by ssfish View Post
Of course you have "a right" to rant, just as I have "a right" to point out that you are coming off as a tad bit paranoid by claiming a causal relationship between the Cartel Market and a failure of a feature in game. Not to mention comparing CS response times between a weekend evening and the evening before they patch the game and claiming it proof that "they have clearly cut costs."

All that said, I'm pretty certain that I did not attempt to excuse (assumed meaning of "suckle on their teat{spelling fixed for you}") their slow (relative term, of course) response time. I pointed out a possible, and likely (much more so than your Cartel Market conspiracy) explanation.

It is working wonderfully for me. And while I agree that it should have been fixed already, it''s a little naive to say that time of day is irrelevant to this discussion.
I've been with EA a long time now. This is nothing new to me... Clearly you have no idea how EA conducts business, and I'm sorry that you feel there is anything to defend, because with all the piss poor experiences I have had with EA over the last few years especially, its just at its tail end.

There is nothing, and I mean absolutely nothing you can say or do to change my opinion, and if you only seen and understood my experiences with this company you would be undoubtedly in a completely different direction and tone. This company is going to continue to have problems if doesn't change its course. Maybe not today, but something is in fact coming.

So to reiterate your point is completely invalid to me and you are in my eyes completely ignorant to the facts and poor experiences a great majority has had with EA.

gtangtan
03.25.2013 , 08:52 AM | #43
I couldn't call inc in wzs... But then realized that the other team couldn't also.

You can really tell who's paying attention in pvp when chats are down since good players will patrol around and use their camera to survey the map while the baddies just sit there and get owned by ppl.
Blading-Wind --- Leria --- Racing-rain---Beksers --- Cyanic-Scorch --- Crimson-Torch Asylum - The Harbinger
Blading-thunder --- Rulia --- Cloaked-Dagger

sphyg
03.25.2013 , 12:13 PM | #44
And chat is down again 1:13 PM Central Time on 3/25/2013
Sphyg - Tha'dokta - Sphig - - - Bastion
Sphig - Sa'rissa - Sphygg - Who'just - U'just - - - Harbinger
The Chatos Paladins

chriscshunter
03.25.2013 , 11:38 PM | #45
Yes chat was also very laggy today. What is the deal with our server's chat?